Passport and Visa Information
Nepal visa is the easiest visa to obtain; you may buy your Nepal visa at your nearest Nepalese Embassy/ Consulate or Mission offices abroad or buy this upon on arrival to Kathmandu international airport as per your convenient. You have to have 2 passport size photographs, Visa fees in US cash & valid passport at least for 6 months valid at the starting of the trip.
Nationals of SAARC countries and China do not need visa when visiting Nepal. As per this rule, Indian nationals do not require visa.
Currently, foreign national can obtain Nepalese visa from the following border.
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
- Kakarvitta, Jhapa (Eastern Nepal)
- Birganj, Parsa (Central Nepal)
- Kodari, Sindhupalchowk (Northern Border)
- Belhiya, Bhairahawa (Rupandehi, Western Nepal)
- Jamuna, Nepalgunj (Banke, Mid Western Nepal)
- Mohana, Dhangadhi (Kailali, Far Western Nepal)
- Gaddachauki, Mahendranagar (Kanchanpur, Far Western Nepal)
Tourist Visa Fees:Multiple entry 15 days - US$ 25 or equivalent convertible currency
Multiple entry 30 days - US$ 40 or equivalent convertible currency
Multiple entry 90 days - US$ 100 or equivalent convertible currency
Additional Information (Contact Us)
If you still have further questions regarding Passport and Visa Information , please feel free to Contact us. We will answer your every question shortly.