3200m/ 10498ft at Poon Hill
Standard hotel in kathmandu/Tea house in mountain
Private Vehicle/ Flight
September to December, February to May
- Customizable Itineraries
- Best Value Guaranteed
- We can help you make it fit your budget.
- "Snowball Discount" We offer you what we like to call snowball discounts. The more people you can bring with you in your trek, the better discounts you are entitled to.
Outlined Itinerary for Adventure Holiday in Nepal 13 Days
- Pick up and drop facility from Airport to Hotel and Hotel to Airport in Kathmandu by private vehicle of Imperial Nepal.
- A full day sightseeing in religious and historic places of Kathmandu with our experienced Guide.
- 4 Night Tourist standard Hotel in Kathmandu and 2 night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Kathmandu to pokhara flight ticket.
- Tourist Bus ticket Pokhara to Chitwan National Park and chitwan to kathmandu.
- Full board meals (3 meals a day – breakfast, lunch and dinner) Durung your trekking.
- Full board meals in chitwan National Park, All entrance Fees for canyoning, rafting and safari,And accommodations.
- Drive to Last resort for bunjing Jamping full day explore in last resort back to kathmandu.
- Lodge/Teahouse accommodation during the trekking period.
- 3 hour white water Rafting one the way back to kathmandu from Chitwan
- Annapurna Conservation Area entry Permit.
- Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card.
- One expenses english speking Trekking Guides and one Porters for 2 person from Imperial Nepal that includes food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment during your Trekking.
- Necessary ground transportation by car
- All governmental procedures charges.
- Medical supplies like First Aid Kit.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- Lunch, dinner and other expenses during your stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Liquors like alcohol and other beverages including mineral water; also, personal expenses like laundry, phone calls and internet are excluded.
Monument fees in Kathmandu sightseeing
- Emergency rescue evacuation from Helicopter or any personal accident insurance during emergencies.
- Luggage weighing more than 20 kg per person needs extra charge and personal trekking gears.
- Your international flight tickets, pre-departure date or date extensions or reissues if required.
- Nepal Visa Fee (the issuance of visa is easy upon arrival).
- Tips to guide and porter
Does being a part of lots of adventurous activities define you? And every single time you think of having Adventure holidays, you're obstructed by the limitation in holidays? Hurrah! Here's the package that suits the best for you – short on time, many activities to accomplish. Finally, your typical choices are now with us – Adventure Sports, Trekking, Sight Seeing, and Many More! With Adventure Holiday in Nepal, spend your best 13 days time knowing and playing in Nepal.
Adventure holidays package covers various major sport adventures in Nepal to provide you the best adventure holidays. The idea is to reward our guests with the taste of various activities that can be done in Nepal. Here are the major highlights of our holiday packages in Nepal.
- The Last Resort: Canyoning and River Rafting
- Pokhara valley view
- Panorama of the Annapurna Ranges with Annapurna south, Annapurna I, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre and many others
- Sunrise view from Poon Hill
- Tadapani, a place to watch the tower in the village
- Chitwan National Park
- Jungle Safari
- Bird Watching
- Stunning Mountain Dhaulagiri views
- Learn Buddhism, and visit ancient monasteries
- Unique Gurung, Magar and Thakali culture and generous hospitalities of the people living in this region
- Spring Season is the best to discover the wild variety of flowers all around
- The traditional farming system
- Ghandruk village and Ghorepani Gurung Village Trekking
Our Adventure Group
The group for this adventure holiday package depends on the number of persons. Normally, we take in 1-15 persons in a group. However, if you are in a bigger group of more than 15 persons, we can manage the trip accordingly. The maximum number '15' is the outcome of generally organized group package. But, we are good at organizing this type of adventure activities for any group size you require.
Besides the group, we also have our local staffs to assist you during this holiday trip. With the motif to provide you more information about Nepal, we facilitate you with Guides. For this best adventure holidays package, if you need Porter during the trekking period, we can arrange them as well.
Guides and Porters
For group of 1 to 5 people, we provide – 1 Guide and Porter (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
For group of more than 5 people, we provide – 1 Guide, 1 Assistant Guide and Porter (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
Accommodation and Meals
Our overnight stay would be on a Tourist Standard Hotel in Kathmandu and Chitwan. During adventure sports, you will be staying at The Last Resort whereas during trek Tea houses/Lodges are available. Twin sharing comfortable beds and common bathroom will be provided. The place is clean and hygienic. However, if you require a single supplement accommodation during trekking, it can also be made available on request at an additional cost of US$ 200. But still you need to be aware that single supplement accommodation may not be available at all the places during trekking.
You can experience various typical Nepali food, special mountain foods and other cuisines including international cuisine like Indian, Tibetan, Italian, and Continental. You can always make your choices from the food menu available there in this Adventure Holiday in Nepal trip.
While in Kathmandu and Chitwan, you are facilitated with Attached Bath, A/C, 24 hours running hot/cold shower, Internet service and others. The facilities provided here is of 2 to 3 star standard hotel. We offer welcome dinner, farewell dinner and breakfasts during your stay in Kathmandu.
Means of Transportation
Aircraft: Flight to Pokhara
b) Private Vehicle: Pick and Drop from Airport; other service as required
c) Local Vehicles: As required
d) Tourist Bus: Pokhara to Chitwan; Chitwan to Kathmandu
On your date of arrival, Imperial Nepal Treks will be there to welcome you at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu. We will pick you and shift you in a tourist standard hotel as per booking for an overnight accommodation.
Imperial Nepal Treks organizes a full day city tour around Kathmandu Valley. The aim behind is to let you have the know-how of the Kathmandu city, the city of monuments, temples and monasteries such as Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swoyambhunath, Changu Narayan, Budhhanilkantha and many others. We will provide you leisure time for rest and preparation for final departure that is scheduled for the next day.
On this day, we offer you a welcome dinner at a typical Nepali Restaurant where you will taste different varieties of Nepali food. Your overnight accommodation remains unchanged.
Nepal's first bungee jumping site is a bridge suspended 160 meters over the wild Bhote Kosi River. Located close to the Nepal-Tibet border, it is a 3-hour bus ride from Kathmandu.The 160-meter jump was designed by one of New Zealand's leading bungee consultants, and is operated by some of the most experienced jumpmasters in the business. The operator takes safety very seriously.
You’ll travel the Arniko (Kathmandu/Lhasa) Highway to within 12 kilometers of the Tibet Border and the famous Friendship Bridge, to reach the jump location Evening back to kathmandu.
Catching an early morning flight to Pokhara, we take in the glimpses of the shining Himalayan range – Manaslu, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhare, which is indeed a pleasure to observe as a part of our holiday packages in Nepal. Once we land on Pokhara, Full Day explore in pokhara.
Morning after you breakfast, we go through the dazzling Annapurna ranges around us and drive to Nayapul from where we begin our trek to Ulleri. Passing through the sub-tropical forests and crossing some suspension bridge, we head towards Tikedhunga village. Moving uphill to Ulleri is tiresome as we go straight upwards. Ulleri provides a charming surrounding with lovely nature views. Overnight at Ulleri.
Our next stop of Adventure Holiday in Nepal is Ghorepani, an important trading site previously which is now a trekker's junction to observe the absolute purity of nature. The place consists of small shops and stalls where they sell different local products and handicrafts. In order to catch the views of Annapurna South and Nilgiri, we reside in the higher part of Ghorepani. As the place is in quite high altitude, it is likely that you will experience a bit of chilled weather. Overnight in Ghorepani.
Poon Hill, the favorite spot to witness the calm sunrise over the Himalayas - Tukuche, Nilgiri, Varaha Shikhar, Dhaulagiri, Annapurana, Lamjung and others of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges would require trekking uphill along the steep trail. Taking in the snaps of Sunrise view from Poon Hill, we descend back to Ghorepani. Heading towards Tadapani now, we descend through the trail crossing a bridge over Ghar Khola. Also, we pass by the Deurali pass and reach Ban Thanti. The pathway is descends steep from here for a while and then we need to climb to reach Tadapani. Once we cross the small ascent, we are at Tadapani. Tadapani is a place to watch the tower in the village, a great view of Tadapani village can be observed from here. Overnight at Tadapani.
From Tadapani, we descend towards Ghandruk which is our last destination today. Ghandruk is a typical Gurung village which is in fact the second largest Gurung villages in Nepal. To the south of modern Ghandruk lies a beautiful traditional Gurung village known as Gairi Gaun that consists of slate roofed houses which is an excellent point to observe typical lifestyle and culture of the old Nepalese tradition. Apart from the villages, here also exists a Gurung Museum which we will visit and stay overnight here.
Observing the final and precious panoramic glimpses of Ghandruk village, our journey is set for the destination – Pokhara. Ghandruk to Pokhara is a pure trekking experience as you will be accompanied by the peaceful hills surrounding you. The stone slabs paved staircase and terrace farms curving it further are indeed attractive to go through and you'll definitely love this walk. The trekking is mostly downhill till we reach Birethanti. A good downhill walk is likely to tire and we will further walk for about half an hour to reach Naya Pul. We shall relax here as our trekking comes to an end and we take a bus from here to Pokhara. Overnight in Pokhara.
Early morning, we drive for Chitwan from Pokhara taking the mesmerizing views of northern skyline. Chitwan is a major tourist destination and is mostly popular for the Chitwan National Park, a home to various flora and fauna which is even listed on UNESCO World Heritage Site. Chitwan is an incredible spot for observing wildlife's and nature with jungle safari by elephant ride. We move in the deep jungle and take a closer look at animals such as endangered one-horn rhinoceros. You may even be lucky to see Royal Bengal Tiger as well. The company of luring nature is totally worth it. A presentation from the representatives can also be attended if you would like to learn more about the creature in CNP. Overnight in Chitwan.
We'll spend all day in the Chitwan National Park today. By taking a ride on elephant, we begin our jungle safari early morning and walk along the green nature to observe the wildlife from close enough. After taking breakfast, we will take a look at elephant stables and also, enjoy bathing elephants. After having breakfast, we move for canoe ride in the Rapti River which will allow you to witness Gharial and Mugger crocodiles. Also, you can observe some dolphins, otters and other water birds. Calm nature walk and watching birds will further soothe your journey being surrounded by flora and fauna at its best. Overnight at hotel in Chitwan.
Listening to the bird chirpings early morning and watching birds in Chitwan National Park is how we will start our day with. Chitwan National Park is the home to a wild range of resident and migratory birds. Having our lunch at Chitwan, we move for Kathmandu along the Terai plains. Between from Chitwan to kathmandu stop for white water rafting.On coming closer to Kathmandu, we move through the winding roads and wonderful green hills around. Upon reaching Kathmandu, we will enjoy the last day in Kathmandu for Adventure Holiday in Nepal with typical Nepali cuisine as our Farewell dinner. Your accommodation would be on a tourist standard hotel as per plan.
The representatives from Imperial Nepal Treks will drop you to Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) and assist you in your final departure from Kathmandu. We bid our last goodbyes and you will head towards your destination.
What is the success rate for your trips?
- We have up to 98 % success rate for our Annapurna treks.
What type of shape do I need to be in, is this trip for me?
- To prepare for a strenuous trek you should begin training at least two to three months before your departure. As a guideline, an hour of aerobic exercise three to four times per week would be considered a minimum requirement. The best preparation is bushwalking involving relatively steep ascents and descents. If you can manage a couple of valley floor to ridgeline ascents per comfortable and able to enjoy the trek to the fullest. They are physically strong, sharp-witted and have an incredibly positive attitude towards a life that we would consider extremely tough. There is something about a trek in the Himalaya that draws you back time and time again. For keen walkers it is a paradise and even avowed non-walkers find that one foot just seems to follow the other, drawn by the appeal of what lies beyond.
Will somebody come to pick me up at the airport upon my arrival?
- Yes Some one come to pick you up from airport to hotel .
What sort of accommodation can I expect in Kathmandu and in trekking?
- In Kathmandu we will provide you 3* category hotel and mountain normal Tea house/ Lodge
Is it possible to reserve a trip now and pay deposit later or do I HAVE to pay deposit at booking/reservation?
- About deposit amount depend about you, This is possible you reserve your trip now and pay your deposit amount 20% later
Is there a possibility of getting separate rooms for the Kathmandu portion of the trip? If so how much extra will this cost?
- Yes this is possible of getting separate rooms in Kathmandu, It cost around $40 Per night.
Is this a guaranteed departure even if I am alone stating in the request trip?
- Our departure is guaranteed even if you are along.
When I pay the remainder of the money on arrival in Kathmandu, how do you take that money? US cash or credit card?
- Remaining balance you pay upon your arrival in Kathmandu. We accept Visa card, MasterCard, and cash.
What sort of food can I expect in trekking?
- Most teahouses (lodges) in Annapurna trails cook a delicious range of mostly vegetarian fare. Pasta, tuna bakes, noodles, potatoes, eggs, daal bhat(rice and lentils), bread, soup, fresh vegetables (variety depends on the season) and even some desserts like apple pies, pancakes, and some interesting attempts at custard. You will find a lot of garlic on the menu because it assists with acclimatization – eat some every day. In many larger villages you may find some meat items on the menu.
Is the food in mountain prepared to international standard in terms of safety?
- YES, the food is very safe during the trekking and we recommend you to eat the vegetarian and local food. Please follow the suggestion of our guide on the trek.
Is water provided and is there still water available at higher altitudes? Is it filtered/boiled? Readily available?
- Bottled water is easily available at the lodges and tea houses. You can buy bottled water at the cost of USD 2 at lower elevations to USD 4 to higher elevation per littler. You can also drink the normal tap or spring water if you bring the purifying aid with you.
What mode of transportation do you use?
- We used in Kathmandu all transport Car/ Van/Bus with A/C
What is the best season for this trekking?
- February, March, April, May,/ October, November, December are the best time to do Annapurna trek.
What is the weather and temperature like in trekking?
Spring - March / April / May / June
- During springtime, the average temperature is 17 degrees C with a maximum of 25 degrees C during sunny days and a minimum of -15 degrees C in the morning and at night for areas above 4000 meters.
July / August Through Mid-September is Monsoon Season
- The maximum temperature during the monsoon season averages 25 degrees C during sunny days with a minimum -15 degrees C in the morning and night at areas above 4000 meters. The average temperature tends to hover around a comfortable 18 degrees C.
Autumn - End of September / October / November
- The average temperature during the fall is 15 degrees C with a maximum temp of 20 degrees C during sunny days and a minimum of -10 degrees C in the morning and at night, for areas above 4000 meters altitude.
I m a Vegeterain, is that a Problem ?
- No problem at all because the lodges mostly serve the vegetarian meals. We always recommend our clients to eat vegetarian meals to avoid the food poisoning, eating heavy meals and non- vegetarian meals at the high altitude is not really safe for the stomach.
Do your guides have trekking guide certificates from the Hotel Management and Tourism Center? Have they received first aid training for high altitude?
- Yes, they have all received a 45-day training from the Hotel Management and Tourism Center in Nepal. The guides have also received high altitude first aid training from KEEP (Kathmandu Environmental Education Project). And NMA.
What safety measures are in place? What safety equipment do your guides carry with them on trek to deal with sickness/accidents?
- Our guides are well trained for the high altitude problems and first aid. They always carry the first aid kit bag during the trek. However we still recommend you to bring your personal first aid kit as well. All our guides carry the local mobile phones and SAT phones for the emergency.
Do you know about how many miles the trek is?
- Total distance of the entire trek is about 75 miles.
Do we book our own international flights to and from Nepal?
- Yes, you need to book your own International flights.
Can I charge my digital camera or other equipment’s on my trip?
- These facilities will be available in most of the places in your hotel reception by paying some service charges
Is there any communication while we are on trekking?
- There are telephones in some villages along the trekking routes from which you can make international calls. All our guides are equipped with the local mobile phone. You may wish to pass the number of our guide to your family for the callback or you can make a call from the guide’s mobile and pay him directly for the international call too.
Can I use credit cards in the places I visit in trekking?
- No In Trekking you need a cash. Please change the currency in local Nepali Rupees before you go to the mountains.
How much additional money do I need per day?
- It depends on your spending habits. Generally, in Kathmandu, you can allocate USD 10 to USD 15 for a lunch and a dinner. USD 15 to USD 18 per person a day will be enough to buy bottles of water, chocolates, pay for the hot shower and a few drinks during the trekking.
Do I need to tip my guide and porters? How much would that be?
- This is a difficult thing to gauge. we recommend you to spend minimum 10% of your total trip cost for tipping entire local staffs, the ratio of tipping guide and porter will be given to you at the pre-trip meeting in Kathmandu before starting the trek.
What opportunities will I have for shower along the trek?
- Our guide he arrange some guesthouse with hot shower. And in rest of the places, hotel water in bucket will be provided for shower; it would cost you extra about USD 3-4 per shower.
Is Imperial Nepl staff insured?
- Our company insures all our trekking staff members, including guides, cooks, Sherpas and porters.
Can I add extra days to my trekking trip?
- Along your trek we can add days at your request with additional costs to cover guides, porters, accommodation and food.
Do you use yaks/porters on the trek or do we carry all of our own gear?
- Whilst on the trek, our porter will take care of your luggage. All you need to carry is your small day bag for your personal belongings like camera, water bottle, sun cream etc only.
Will there be a place to store items/clothing not required for the trek?
- The hotel in Kathmandu does provide the free storage services. So you can leave all your items that are not required for the trekking at your hotel.
Can I obtain the visa for Nepal upon on arrival at the airport?
- YES, you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos.
Additional Information (Contact Us)
If you still have further questions regarding Adventure Holiday in Nepal , please feel free to Contact us. We will answer your every question shortly.