Tea House / Lodge
Bus / Private Vehicle
- Customizable Itineraries
- Best Value Guaranteed
- We can help you make it fit your budget.
- "Snowball Discount" We offer you what we like to call snowball discounts. The more people you can bring with you in your trek, the better discounts you are entitled to.
Outlined Itinerary for Short Annapurna Australian Camp Trek 6 Days
- Pick up from Airport to Kathmandu Hotel
- 2-night tourist standard hotel in Kathmandu
- 1-night tourist standard hotel in Pokhara
- Tourist bus Kathmandu to Pokhara/ Public bus Pokhara to Kathmandu
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- Three times meal a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner)during the trek
- Private transpiration during your treks ending and start
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide )
- Including their salary, equipment, transport, food, lodging, Insurance, etc
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All necessary paperwork and permits
- Government Tax, Vat, etc
- Farwell dinner
- Nepal Visa fees
- Bar, beverage, Mineral water, desert
- Private car and flight to Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu
- All kinds of meals in Kathmandu Pokhara ( Lunch and Dinner)
- Personal expenses and self-items.
- Tips for the guide.
Australian Camp trek and Sarangkot also very famous as an alternative trek to short Annapurna trekking, is a very appealing trek for nature lovers. This is a very comfortable and one of the easiest walks in the middle hills of Nepal, which lay under the beautiful and classic city of Lakes, Pokhara. On this trek of ours, We come across some of the great natural beauty that you've ever encountered. The Villages that are as magical as their people are also one of the magnificent things to get involved in. Other than that, during trekking to Australian camp, you can have a camping experience as well. The thrill of a night staying out in the dark with the sky above, the twinkling stars, and the bright & shiny moon is also one of the attractions for people to go on this trek. And after the night is over, short Annapurna trekking brings you the beautiful morning, the sun shining with an orange color and turning red like bread baking in the oven.
Along with the sunrise, you can have a celestial view of the Himalayas, half-covered in clouds, and the smoking landscape from where you'll be. The highest point is around 2000 meters. It will give you a great impression of the Himalayas in all of their magnificence.
On your date of arrival, Imperial Nepal Treks will be there to welcome you at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu. We will pick you and shift you in a tourist standard hotel as per booking for an overnight accommodation.
You can enjoy the ambiance of Pokhara in the natural settings with the towering Himalayas in the backdrop. Visit Devi's Fall and Tibetan Refugee Camp. Explore Phewa lakeside market. Phewa lake boating in the evening to catch the reflection of the Himalayas on the Phewa Lake. Himalayan Peak scene : Dhaulagiri (8,167 m / 7th highest); Annapurna range including Annapurna I (8,091m / 10th highest) and Manaslu Range (8,163m / 7th highest)
Drive from Pokhara to Phedi (950m.) by Taxi, which takes 30 Minutes. Now you begin your Hike from Phedi to Dhampus(1650m) and walk to the Australian Camp 5 /6 hours.
Australian Camp Dhampus Village Tour starts after hot breakfast in Pokhara, an hour smooth drive from Pokhara takes us to Phedi, the starting point of this short trekking of Dhampus, Australian Camp, and Sarangkot trip. This is an easy village tour of 3 nights 4 days for the amazing experience near Pokhara valley. From Phedi the trail is steep; through stone and concrete staircase for about 45 minutes gets to lower Dhampus village, we continue the climb to main Dhampus village, takes about an hour. Dhampus village is on the Annapurna trail is blessed with majestic views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range. The village is beautiful, a number of slate-roofed house. The trek is best for those wishing to experience Nepal mountain scenery and ethnic culture within a short time.
After Dhampus village one more hour to Australian Camp, located on the ridge and having an incredible view of Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre and Lamjung Himal. There are few comfortable. From Australian Camp provides great Jungle scenery. From Australian Camp, we will hike down to Naudanda (Nine hills) stop for Lunch and continue hike to Sarangkot, extremely popular for its panoramic view offering stunning sunrise view along with brilliant mountain scenery, a delightful view of Pokhara valley, Fewa Lake. Especially in the night time, we can enjoy the beautiful night lights of Pokhara city. We can organize this short trip as a luxury lodge trek to Annapurna on request of our valued clients.
Wake up early in the morning for sunrise and good Mountain View. Today the trail descends down to Kande And take a small drive to Nau Danda. From Noudanda village and after that continue flat trail walking to Sarangkot with beautiful Annapurna views and another side beautiful Fewa Lake and Pokhara City(1720m) via Naudanda.
Sarangkot is a Situated in the Northwest part of Pokhara at an elevation of about 1700 meters (5,576ft), one day is very popular for mountain scenery. Here you can see panoramic views of Annapurna (8091m/ 26,545ft), Manasalu (8165m/ 26,781ft), Ganesh Himal (7446m/ 24,422ft), Dhaulagiri (8167m/ 26,795ft), Machhapuchare (the sacred mountain) and 25 other mountains over 6000 meters (19,680ft) high. This area also offers you views of the Pokhara Valley with all its natural beauty. Sarangkot is another spot renown for seeing the sunrise over the Himalayas. This one-day trip from Pokhara.also this is paragliding flight point.
It would be a memorable time waiting in a hotel at Sarankot in order to see the Sunrise and Himalayas early in the morning. After viewing sunrise and beautiful Himalayas we trek down to Pokhara. After reaching Pokhara then take a local bus(Mini microdrive back to Kathmandu)
The representatives from Imperial Nepal Treks will drop you to Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) and assist you in your final departure from Kathmandu. We bid our last goodbyes and you will head towards your destination.
What is the success rate for your trips?
- We have up to 98 % success rate for our Annapurna treks.
What type of shape do I need to be in, is this trip for me?
- To prepare for a strenuous trek you should begin training at least two to three months before your departure. As a guideline, an hour of aerobic exercise three to four times per week would be considered a minimum requirement. The best preparation is bushwalking involving relatively steep ascents and descents. If you can manage a couple of valley floor to ridgeline ascents per comfortable and able to enjoy the trek to the fullest. They are physically strong, sharp-witted and have an incredibly positive attitude towards a life that we would consider extremely tough. There is something about a trek in the Himalaya that draws you back time and time again. For keen walkers it is a paradise and even avowed non-walkers find that one foot just seems to follow the other, drawn by the appeal of what lies beyond.
Will somebody come to pick me up at the airport upon my arrival?
- Yes Some one come to pick you up from airport to hotel .
What sort of accommodation can I expect in Kathmandu and in trekking?
- In Kathmandu we will provide you 3* category hotel and mountain normal Tea house/ Lodge
Is it possible to reserve a trip now and pay deposit later or do I HAVE to pay deposit at booking/reservation?
- About deposit amount depend about you, This is possible you reserve your trip now and pay your deposit amount 20% later
Is there a possibility of getting separate rooms for the Kathmandu portion of the trip? If so how much extra will this cost?
- Yes this is possible of getting separate rooms in Kathmandu, It cost around $40 Per night.
Is this a guaranteed departure even if I am alone stating in the request trip?
- Our departure is guaranteed even if you are along.
When I pay the remainder of the money on arrival in Kathmandu, how do you take that money? US cash or credit card?
- Remaining balance you pay upon your arrival in Kathmandu. We accept Visa card, MasterCard, and cash.
What sort of food can I expect in trekking?
- Most teahouses (lodges) in Annapurna trails cook a delicious range of mostly vegetarian fare. Pasta, tuna bakes, noodles, potatoes, eggs, daal bhat(rice and lentils), bread, soup, fresh vegetables (variety depends on the season) and even some desserts like apple pies, pancakes, and some interesting attempts at custard. You will find a lot of garlic on the menu because it assists with acclimatization – eat some every day. In many larger villages you may find some meat items on the menu.
Is the food in mountain prepared to international standard in terms of safety?
- YES, the food is very safe during the trekking and we recommend you to eat the vegetarian and local food. Please follow the suggestion of our guide on the trek.
Is water provided and is there still water available at higher altitudes? Is it filtered/boiled? Readily available?
- Bottled water is easily available at the lodges and tea houses. You can buy bottled water at the cost of USD 2 at lower elevations to USD 4 to higher elevation per littler. You can also drink the normal tap or spring water if you bring the purifying aid with you.
What mode of transportation do you use?
- We used in Kathmandu all transport Car/ Van/Bus with A/C
What is the best season for this trekking?
- February, March, April, May,/ October, November, December are the best time to do Annapurna trek.
What is the weather and temperature like in trekking?
Spring - March / April / May / June
- During springtime, the average temperature is 17 degrees C with a maximum of 25 degrees C during sunny days and a minimum of -15 degrees C in the morning and at night for areas above 4000 meters.
July / August Through Mid-September is Monsoon Season
- The maximum temperature during the monsoon season averages 25 degrees C during sunny days with a minimum -15 degrees C in the morning and night at areas above 4000 meters. The average temperature tends to hover around a comfortable 18 degrees C.
Autumn - End of September / October / November
- The average temperature during the fall is 15 degrees C with a maximum temp of 20 degrees C during sunny days and a minimum of -10 degrees C in the morning and at night, for areas above 4000 meters altitude.
I m a Vegeterain, is that a Problem ?
- No problem at all because the lodges mostly serve the vegetarian meals. We always recommend our clients to eat vegetarian meals to avoid the food poisoning, eating heavy meals and non- vegetarian meals at the high altitude is not really safe for the stomach.
Do your guides have trekking guide certificates from the Hotel Management and Tourism Center? Have they received first aid training for high altitude?
- Yes, they have all received a 45-day training from the Hotel Management and Tourism Center in Nepal. The guides have also received high altitude first aid training from KEEP (Kathmandu Environmental Education Project). And NMA.
What safety measures are in place? What safety equipment do your guides carry with them on trek to deal with sickness/accidents?
- Our guides are well trained for the high altitude problems and first aid. They always carry the first aid kit bag during the trek. However we still recommend you to bring your personal first aid kit as well. All our guides carry the local mobile phones and SAT phones for the emergency.
Do you know about how many miles the trek is?
- Total distance of the entire trek is about 75 miles.
Do we book our own international flights to and from Nepal?
- Yes, you need to book your own International flights.
Can I charge my digital camera or other equipment’s on my trip?
- These facilities will be available in most of the places in your hotel reception by paying some service charges
Is there any communication while we are on trekking?
- There are telephones in some villages along the trekking routes from which you can make international calls. All our guides are equipped with the local mobile phone. You may wish to pass the number of our guide to your family for the callback or you can make a call from the guide’s mobile and pay him directly for the international call too.
Can I use credit cards in the places I visit in trekking?
- No In Trekking you need a cash. Please change the currency in local Nepali Rupees before you go to the mountains.
How much additional money do I need per day?
- It depends on your spending habits. Generally, in Kathmandu, you can allocate USD 10 to USD 15 for a lunch and a dinner. USD 15 to USD 18 per person a day will be enough to buy bottles of water, chocolates, pay for the hot shower and a few drinks during the trekking.
Do I need to tip my guide and porters? How much would that be?
- This is a difficult thing to gauge. we recommend you to spend minimum 10% of your total trip cost for tipping entire local staffs, the ratio of tipping guide and porter will be given to you at the pre-trip meeting in Kathmandu before starting the trek.
What opportunities will I have for shower along the trek?
- Our guide he arrange some guesthouse with hot shower. And in rest of the places, hotel water in bucket will be provided for shower; it would cost you extra about USD 3-4 per shower.
Is Imperial Nepl staff insured?
- Our company insures all our trekking staff members, including guides, cooks, Sherpas and porters.
Can I add extra days to my trekking trip?
- Along your trek we can add days at your request with additional costs to cover guides, porters, accommodation and food.
Do you use yaks/porters on the trek or do we carry all of our own gear?
- Whilst on the trek, our porter will take care of your luggage. All you need to carry is your small day bag for your personal belongings like camera, water bottle, sun cream etc only.
Will there be a place to store items/clothing not required for the trek?
- The hotel in Kathmandu does provide the free storage services. So you can leave all your items that are not required for the trekking at your hotel.
Can I obtain the visa for Nepal upon on arrival at the airport?
- YES, you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos.
Additional Information (Contact Us)
If you still have further questions regarding Short Annapurna Australian Camp Trek , please feel free to Contact us. We will answer your every question shortly.