Lobuche Peak Climbing 16 Days
- Customizable Itineraries
- Best Value Guaranteed
- We can help you make it fit your budget.
- "Snowball Discount" We offer you what we like to call snowball discounts. The more people you can bring with you in your trek, the better discounts you are entitled to.
- TRIP OVERVIEW
- TRIP DETAILS
- DETAILED ITINERARY
- Fixed DATES: 2017 / 2018
Trekking, Climbing & Expedition
Teahouse (Lodge) or camping trek
Lunch Dinner Breakfast
Tea House Tanted camp
Sep. to Nov. / March to May
Outlined Itinerary for Lobuche Peak Climbing 16 Days
- Pick up and drop service from airport to Hotel to airport By private car
- Rock climbing/ Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trip preparation
- 3-night Budget Hotel In Kathmandu
- Kathmandu To Lukla-Kathmandu fly ticket
- Tent and teahouse during your trekking.
- National Park entrance fees
- Royalty of Peak.
- An experienced licensed holder sherpa, Guide, and required porters
- Full Board meals during your treks and climbing time
- Food, drinks, salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, accommodation, and local tax for guide and porters
- First Aid kit.
- Local Transportation by bus, car
- Typical Climbing Equipment ( Like Sleeping Bag, Down jacket)
- All Government tax and service charge.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal climbing equipment
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Your travel insurance.
- International flight and departure tax)
- Any expense of personal nature Nepal entry Visa fee (USD 40 for 30 days and USD 25 for 15 days Visa, You will get a visa open your arrival.
- Any kinds of Bar bills tea coffee
- Tips and Donation
Lobuche Peak is situated in the Khumbu region above the Lobuche village. This peak is very near to the world’s highest Mountain Mount Everest. It is has two summits- East and west. Lobuche east is an attractive summit with obtainable routes and new opportunities. We will also follow the Lobuche east route. As the climb includes some technical difficulties on quite steep snow slopes and requires the use of fixed ropes is considered one of the difficult peaks in Nepal for climbing. Because of rocky ascend with snow this peak demands the very good experience in snowy peak climbing. Lobuche peak is appropriate to gather essential experience for the individuals who plan to go high mountain endeavor in future. As it is located in the Everest region which is also known as Khumbu region attracts the climbers and trekkers all around the world by its natural beauty.
Everest district offers the all encompassing perspectives of delightful mountains, for example, Everest (8848m.), Shishapangma (8035m.), Gosainthan (8013m.), Chooyu (8201m.), Lhotse (8516m.), Makalu (843m.), Mera peak (6476m.), Island peak (6189m.), Nuptse peak (7,855m.), Amadablam (6812m.) which give the eye pleasing and heart taking pleasure to every climbers. The route of this peak goes through the beautiful forest of pine, juniper and rhododendron which make their journey untried. On the way trekkers crosses the beautiful falls, calm lakes, immaculate Rivers and sacred monasteries which mark this journey as an unforgettable moment of their life. Sherpa ethnic people are the main inhabitants of this region, the route goes through their villages and these people are very humble and helpful. Modest Sherpa people make warm welcome to their guests with their ever smiling face. Sherpa ethnic people are very rich in their culture and festivals if the climbers are interested about their culture and festivals they can easily participate with them in their culture this remarkable events knocks you all over of your life. To triumph Lobuche summit trek starts from Lukla and reach to Lobuche base camp through the adventurous journey of beautiful places such as Phakding, Namche bazaar, Tehgboche, Periche. From its base camp we will finally ascend to its summit. After admiring the beautiful views of Khumbu region from its summit we will return to Lukla via Pangboche.
Welcome to Himalayan country of Nepal. Upon your arrival at the Tribhuvan intl. airport our representative welcomes you and assists to transfer in your hotel in Kathmandu. After time to get refreshed, evening you'll meet and transfer for welcome dinner in one of the typical Nepalese restaurant in the heart of Kathmandu and briefing about your trip and overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast, we drive 3 Kms drive to the place called Balaju, a natural rock climbing spot. You would have 3 to 4 hours rock climbing training course escorted by our climbing expert. This is the time for you to learn the required climbing technique to attempt Mera including with using rope, ice axe, crampons etc. Instead, you may join our city tour of Kathmandu valley which covers the main highlighted parts of the valley eg- Kathmandu Durbar Square, Monkey Temple, Pashupati Nath and Bouddha. Evening you will have a formal introduction with your trek/climb leader; check your final climbing equipments. Over night at Kathmandu
From Lukla we will start trek towards Phakding. The descent path goes towards Kusum Kangru River then we cross a wooden bridge. From here we could have a view of Kusum Kangru summit. Then we walk a little ascent path we cross many villages of Sherpa ethnic and reach to Phakding. Stay O/N at lodge.
We will walk along the Dudhkoshi River and crossing some suspension bridges over it and after we cross the last suspension bridge over Dudhkoshi we begin the long stiff ascent up to Namche Bazaar during this we notice the first view of Mount Everest on the way. On the way we will encounters with many rare and non rare animals. Stay O/N in lodge.
To have good acclimatization we climb up to Syangboche to see the stunning glimpse of beautiful mountains such as Everest (8848m.), Shishapangma (8035m.), Gosainthan (8013m.), Chooyu (8201m.), Lhotse (8516m.), Makalu (843m.), Mera peak (6476m.), Island peak (6189m.), Nuptse peak (7,855m.), Amadablam (6812m.). Acclimatization is very important before we continue the walking on high altitude. Stay O/N in lodge.
From Namche bazaar we will ascent towards Tengboche. After a while we go straight we descend on the flank of the mountain towards Dudhkoshi River through pine forest. Then we will ascent through the jungle of rhododendron, pine, and juniper. We reach Tengboche from here we could view an Amadablam, Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse and many more. We will visit the monastery. Stay O/N in lodge.
From Tengboche village we will go through the descent path at first and the straight way through the jungle. When we will cross the Dudhkoshi River through suspension bridge after that we will star to climb and we will reach to Pangboche village. From there we precede ascent along with strong wind. Finally we reach our destination Dingboche after a few minutes of walk. Stay O/ N at Tea House.
This day is the rest day for acclimatization and the last leg of the journey as well. You can take full rest or if interested explore the areas over there. A trek to Chhukung that takes around 3 to 4 hours can be taken. Walking towards east, within Imja Tsha valley, the path leads to Chukkung. You might experience thin air here as the altitude gains. At Chhukung, there are few teahouses and you can have superb view of the snow capped peaks and glaciers. Enjoying the sceneries all around, we stroll back to Dingboche for an overnight stay in the same tea house/lodge.
Morning after Breakfast we will start on the straight path for some hours then climb up to Dugla. We cross a river made by a glacier then after a little climb we precede on straight path, which leads us to Lobuche base camp. Stay O/N at Tea house.
climbing to lobuche High Camp
climbing to lobuche Peak summit Back to Base camp treks down to pheriche.
We descend downward from Pangboche via Tengboche to Namche through the same path and same scenery. Stay O/N at lodge.
From Namche bazaar we descend towards Lukla. Stay O/N in lodge.
We will see the stunning mountains through helicopter during our flight back to Kathmandu. Stay O/N in hotel.
This is the free day in Kathmandu for desire activities such as shopping, visiting and enjoying with friends. Stay O/N in hotel.
The day we will transfer to airport for your onward destination.
- 2017 Fixed Departures
- 2018 Fixed Departures
What is trekking peak?
- Trekking peaks allow you to climb to your chosen summit and back in a day from each Base/High Camp. The routes we use are chosen for their objective safety and sometimes involve easy angled snow slopes, straightforward ridges and occasionally minor scrambling. Trekking peaks are generally between 5000m to below 7000m. The climbing permits for these peaks can be obtained from Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA). These peaks are also called NMA Trekking Peaks.
Who can climb a peak?
- There are no restrictions to obtain climbing permit and anyone with appropriate fitness and skills can attempt a peak climbing. Non-technical climbs can be attempted by a fit trekker with little or no climbing experience. For technical climbs one needs to have an appropriate level of climbing experience.
I have never climbed before. Can I go for peak climbing?
- There is always first time for everything including peak climbing. There are non-technical peaks, which can be climbed safely by a fit trekker and even slightly technical peaks can be attempted by a novice climber with a professional climbing guide.
What are physical fitness criteria to climb a peak in Nepal?
- To climb high elevation peak the health and fitness is a paramount criteria. The level of fitness required is proportional to peak elevation and route difficulty and length.
What is climbing permit?
- Climbing Permit for trekking peaks is a legal document issued by the Nepal Mountaineering Association authorizing the climber to attempt the climb on designated peak or route. Attempting a climb without permit is illegal.
What if I need medical assistance at some point during the trip?
- Part of the cost of your trip includes medical and evacuation insurance (view Insurance Options). In case of emergency, our staff is well trained to facilitate medical treatment and emergency transport.
What does the cost of the trip cover?
- Every climbing peak includes comprehensive medical and evacuation insurance (view Insurance Options), all domestic travel, all housing accommodations on the trek, all scheduled meals, permits, entrance fees, guide/porter services, and a final farewell dinner at the conclusion of the trip
What risks are associated with the types of climbing that Imperial Nepal organizes?
- The adverse effects of altitude are the most common risk associated with trekking. In case of altitude sickness, guides will lead individuals down the mountain and seek medical care. Common injuries associated with walking or hiking of any kind (i.e. sprained ankles or strained muscles) may also pose a risk.
Additional Information (Contact Us)
If you still have further questions regarding Lobuche Peak Climbing , please feel free to Contact us. We will answer your every question shortly.