Everest View Luxury Lodge Trek (12 Days)3 Reviews
Moderate to Strenuous
Full board on trek
Tea house/ Lodge
March - May & Sept - Dec
- Customizable Itineraries
- Best Value Guaranteed
- We can help you make it fit your budget.
- "Snowball Discount" We offer you what we like to call snowball discounts. The more people you can bring with you in your trek, the better discounts you are entitled to.
Outlined Itinerary for Everest View Luxury Lodge Trek 12 Days
- Pick up and drop facility from Airport to Hotel and from Hotel to Airport in Kathmandu by a Cozy private vehicle of Imperial Nepal.
- A full day sightseeing in religious and historic places of Kathmandu with our experienced Guide.
- The flight ticket for both up and down from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu.
- Full board meals (3 meals a day – breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek whereas during your stay in Kathmandu, only breakfast is included in the budget.
- Premium Accommodation in twin sharing basis during trek
- Trekking Permit for cases like National Park entry fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) assisting you from Imperial Nepal that includes food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment during your travel period.
- Three nights Premium hotel stay in Kathmandu.
- Medical supplies like First Aid Kit.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Our service charges all kinds of government taxes.
- Lunch, dinner and other expenses during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Liquors like alcohol and other beverages including mineral water; also, personal expenses like laundry, and phone calls.
- Emergency rescue evacuation from Helicopter or any personal accident insurance during emergencies.
- Your international flight tickets, pre-departure date or date extensions or reissues if required.
- Nepal Visa Fee (the issuance of the visa is easy upon arrival).
As the name suggests, this Everest View Luxury Lodge Trek is a luxurious one, engraved with standard facilities by standard lodges and services. Imperial Nepal Treks have learned about the services required for the trekkers to provide better satisfaction and relief to this bold journey of Everest View Luxury Trek. Hence, we designed this Everest View Luxury Lodge Trek taking into good consideration of your comfort level.
Everest View Luxury Lodge Trek begins with a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, the junction for Everest trekking. A luxury lodge trek on Everest provides you with the opportunity to explore the Everest region’s culture and nature. Besides, you will stay in the finest local luxury lodges and familiarize yourself with the typical Himalayan lifestyle throughout Everest View Luxury Lodge Trek.
The differentiating factor of Everest View Luxury Lodge Trek is the accommodation which is described in detail in the accommodation section. The trek is fully designed considering your minor to major needs that feature en-suite bathrooms, hot shower, very comfortable beds, hygienic food, drinks in the mountain, and many others.
Everest Luxury Lodge Trek comprises an eventful journey blended with culture, traditions, religions, and lifestyle that is totally different from the one you have been living your whole life. Once your Everest View Luxury Lodge Trek accomplishes, you will definitely share what you have achieved by staying within the beauties of Nepal.
The initiation point for our Everest View Luxury Lodge Trek is Lukla. We take a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and fly back from Lukla to Kathmandu once the trekking is accomplished. The Route Map has captured every trail we would be following throughout our Everest View Luxury Trek.
In Everest Luxury Lodge Trek, you will have ample opportunities to peek into the nature so close. Here are the major highlights of your Everest trekking.
- Dudh Koshi, the River of Milk, Rhododendron, Pine, Conifer and Magnolia Forests
- The main gateway to our Everest trekking, Namche Bazaar
- Capture world's tallest peaks Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, and Cho Oyu appearing everywhere around you.
- Different flora/fauna and wildlife of creatures like snow leopard and red panda.
- The valleys around - Phakding, Namche bazaar, Tengboche, Thame, Tashinga, Mende and others embellished with traditional Sherpa culture
- Spring Season is the best to discover the wild variety of flowers all around
- Unique Sherpa culture and generous hospitalities of the people living in this region
- Learn Buddhism, and visit ancient monasteries
- The traditional farming system
- A unique trek route different from any other Everest treks touched with luxury travel
Our Trekking Group
The trekking group to Everest Luxury Lodge Trek depends on the number of persons. Normally, we take in 1-15 persons in a group. However, if you are in a bigger group of more than 15 persons, we can manage the Everest View Luxury Lodge Trek accordingly. The maximum number '15' is the outcome of generally organized Luxury Lodge Trek in Everest. But, we are good at organizing treks for any group size you require.
Besides the trekking group, we have our local staffs to assist you as well. Trekking does not just mean traveling around; it will be more rewarding if you can gain good bunch of information of the areas you travel. So, we provide you with guides for that and in order to assure easy travel experience, we have porters who would carry on your luggage. We will facilitate you with 1 porter for 2 persons, 1 porter carrying maximum of 20 kg weight.
Guide and Porters
For trekking group of 1 to 5 people, we provide – 1 Guide and Porter (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
For trekking group of more than 5 people, we provide – 1 Guide, 1 Assistant Guide and Porter (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
Accomodation and Meals
Our overnight stay would be on the finest luxury lodges in the Everest Region during Everest Trekking. The standard of the lodges is high compared to the normal tea houses/guest houses as it is fully hygienic, well furnished, clean and provides you with very good services. Luxury Lodges comprises of twin sharing room, very comfortable beds and en-suite bathrooms accommodated with hygiene that counts for boiled drinking water, hot water bag at night, variety of food items, and other facilities.
However, if you require a single supplement accommodation, it can also be made available on request at an additional cost of US$ 200. But still you need to be aware that single supplement accommodation may not be available at all the places during your Everest View Luxury Trek.
This Luxury trek provides with en-suite bathrooms, hot shower, very comfortable beds, hygienic food and drinks in the mountain. Also, you will be served with hygiene that counts for boiled drinking water, hot water bag at night, hot drinks in mountain, variety of food items, desserts and soup and other facilities. The motif behind this Everest View Luxury Lodge Trek is to turn your strenuous travel into a non-exhausting one by offering the best possible facilities throughout the trek.
Our Everest Luxury Lodge Trek would let you experience typical Nepali food, special mountain foods and other cuisines including international cuisine like Indian, Tibetan, Italian, and Continental. You can always make your choices from the food menu available there. We will have breakfast and dinner at tea house/guest house whereas we will have lunch on our way.
During your stay in Kathmandu, you will live in 4 to 5 star rating hotels that are embellished with high standards and service according to your needs including Attached Bath, A/C, 24 hours running hot/cold shower, Internet service and others.
We offer welcome dinner, farewell dinner and breakfasts during your stay in Kathmandu. Other meals as well as your other personal expenses will be from your own pocket. Full board meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, and Tea/Coffee) are included during the Everest View Luxury Lodge Trek once you leave Kathmandu.
The means of transportation are cars/vans and planes. Pick up and drop from airport to hotel, and hotel to airport will be done by the vehicles of Imperial Nepal Treks. The day after you arrive, you will have sightseeing at ease in an air-conditioned vehicle of Imperial Nepal.
Our trekking will start with a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. From Lukla, there is no transport and we will walk all the way to our destination. Coming back to Lukla upon the completion of Everest Trekking, we take back flight from Lukla to Kathmandu again.
Safety and Precaution
It is necessary that you take in good precaution during your travel to avoid any difficulties in your Everest trek. As the Everest trekking leads to higher altitude range, you need some trustworthy, experienced, qualified and well-equipped people around you. Your safety is assured by the local trek guide and other staffs.
Since these hikes take you on the remote Himalayan region, it is very essential that you are accompanied with the very experienced, qualified and well-equipped leader such that your trek runs safe and successful one. The guides of Imperial Nepal Treks are trained and licensed from Nepal Government, certified from TAAN and Nepal Mountaineering Association with experience over 8 years. So, this is a double assurance for your safety and to make sure that you are in the correct and professionals hand. Thus, you need not worry about anything; we are here only at your service.
Regarding health issues, we are well aware that you are likely to get Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS). Going up high at faster pace is too harmful and can be fatal as well because of less oxygen. Some general symptoms of AMS are
- Difficulty sleeping
- Dizziness or light-headedness
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Rapid pulse (heart rate)
- Shortness of breath with exertion
Due to this, we need good time to adapt in the current environment and thus we have planned our itineraries in such a way that we get enough time for acclimatization to ensure your health safety.
A good planning for Mount Everest View Luxury Lodge Trekis a must to minimize the health risks with problems like AMS. And if you are a patient of heart, lungs or blood disease, it is very important that you consult with your doctors and familiarize yourself with the remedies for the diseases before trek.
Upon your arrival, we will be there to greet you and pick you up at the Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu. You then will be taken to the hotel for an overnight accommodation.
On this day we go on a full day city tour around Kathmandu Valley in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle. The main purpose of this tour is to let you know how beautiful Kathmandu valley is and the diversity in culture and tradition of this place. After the tour, we will be then moving on to a Nepali Restaurant where you'll be able to taste different varieties of Nepali food with live music. Your overnight accommodation remains unchanged.
Today we start our trek by having breakfast first and then a flight to Lukla from Kathmandu with some breathtaking scenery of the mountains and the lower terrain. Once we arrive at Lukla, we head towards Monjo via Phakding crossing the Bhote Koshi River. Monjo is a better place than Phakding and as this is Everest View Luxury Trek, we stay at Monjo, unlike other Everest treks where the first night is spent at Phakding.
Stone walls, Mani stones, and view of Kusum Khangkaru is sure to please your eyes till we reach Phakding. Taking a short break here to observe 500 years old Pemacholing Monastery and the very first view of Kongde RI, we ascend towards Monjo. Monjo is well facilitated with internet cafes and big offices like Sagarmatha National Park's office. Also, the village consists of a Uchiha Choling Monastery. We stroll around the village to capture other best glimpses. Here, your accommodation would be in a Standard Luxury Lodge, unlike other normal tea houses in Everest trekking where you can have meals on full board basis.
Ascending towards the famous gateway of Khumbu region, Namche Bazaar, we cross the Larja Bridge at Larja Dobhan. Little ahead from here, we snatch in the first splendid view of Mount Everest and climb up to Namche. Namche Bazaar is well facilitated with Banks, Money Exchangers, Internet zones, National Park Headquarter and much more. We will spend the night in Namche, your accommodation would be in a Standard Luxury Lodge where you can have meals on full board basis.
This is a rest day for us so that we need enough time to adapt to the temperature, pressure, and air in the upper areas. However, we can hike to further upper areas to have a clear view of Mount Everest. We will also come across Hilary and Sherpa Museum.
Namche to Tashinga is one unique route we jump into in this Everest View Luxury Lodge Trekas no other Everest Trek offers this route. Considering the standard facilities, the trek follows the route to Tashinga. Directing ourselves to wards Tashinga, we ascend to notice the excellent mountain views, Tenzing Norgay Memorial Stupa and Syangboche panorama. The first view of Mount Ama Dablam, Lhotse Shar, Taboche, Kangtega and Thamserku can be watched on the way. Up from here comes Khyangjuma village and after some time, comes Tashinga with many stunning beauties all around. Your accommodation would be in a Standard Luxury Lodge where you can have meals on full board basis.
To reach Mende, we follow back the same trail till Khyangjuma. After Khyangjuma, we take in a different trail of Khumjung Village. We then bypass Khumjung Gompa, Khunde Hilary Hospital, Government Yak Farm and reach Syangboche. Descending from Syanboche comes Zorak and we ascend from here for Mende. Many religious stupa and monasteries fall on the way among which Laudo Gompa and Phurte are worth noticing. We finally step in Mende after a while. Your accommodation would be in a Standard Luxury Lodge where you can have meals on full board basis.
Thame is a small settlement in the Everest region and we trek to Thame in order to explore Thame Gumba and a well-known power house near Thame. The walk is mostly ascending and we cross the Thesebu Khola and Chhujungma Khola on our way. We stay at Thame, your accommodation would be in a Standard Luxury Lodge where you can have meals on full board basis.
Thame is the last trekking point and from here, we get back on our track to return to Kathmandu completing this luxurious travel in the Everest region. Following a different trek route, we pass Pare, Samsing, where you can find information boards and head straight down to Kongde. The trail descends to Toktok and then to Phakding. Rimishung monastery, 500 years old Pemacholing Monastery and the first view of Kondge Ri lies in Phakding where we spend the night. Your accommodation would be in a Standard Luxury Lodge where you can have meals on full board basis.
Stepping towards our beginning of the Everest View Luxury Lodge Trek point, Lukla, we chase the same route as of before. Walking over the mani stones, we head towards Lukla and finally reach there. As Lukla is the initiation point of the trek, it consists of banks, hotel, lodge, restaurants and many other facilities. O Thursday, a bazaar is kept here to buy and sell various goods. As this is the final day of our Everest View Luxury Trek, we rejoice in the environment with the trekking group refreshing the memories back then. Your accommodation would be in a Standard Luxury Lodge where you can have meals on full board basis.
We will take in Lukla to Kathmandu flight that is around 30 to 40 minutes. You will meet the team of Imperial Nepal who will drop you at the same Hotel you stayed before (unless changed). As this is the last day, we enjoy the farewell dinner in a high standard Nepali restaurant with live music and rejoice the moments.
The representatives from Imperial Nepal Treks will drop you to Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) and assist you in your final departure from Kathmandu. We bid our last goodbyes and you will head towards your destination.
FAQ For Everest trekking
What is the success rate for your trips?
- We have up to 100 % success rate for our Everest treks.
What type of shape do I need to be in, is this trip for me?
- To prepare for a strenuous trek you should begin training at least two to three months before your departure. As a guideline, an hour of aerobic exercise three to four times per week would be considered a minimum requirement. The best preparation is bushwalking involving relatively steep ascents and descents. If you can manage a couple of valley floor to ridgeline ascents per comfortable and able to enjoy the trek to the fullest. They are physically strong, sharp-witted and have an incredibly positive attitude towards a life that we would consider extremely tough. There is something about a trek in the Himalaya that draws you back time and time again. For keen walkers it is a paradise and even avowed non-walkers find that one foot just seems to follow the other, drawn by the appeal of what lies beyond.
Will somebody come to pick me up at the airport upon my arrival?
- Yes Some one come to pick you up from airport to hotel
What sort of accommodation can I expect in Kathmandu and in trekking?
- In Kathmandu we will provide you 3* category hotel and mountain normal Tea house/ Lodge
Is it possible to reserve a trip now and pay deposit later or do I have to pay deposit at booking/reservation?
- About deposit amount depends on you, this is possible you reserve your trip now and pay your deposit amount 20% later.
Is there a possibility of getting separate rooms for the Kathmandu portion of the trip? If so how much extra will this cost?
- Yes this is possible of getting separate rooms in Kathmandu, It cost around $40 Per night.
Is this a guaranteed departure even if I am alone stating in the request trip?
- Our departure is guaranteed even if you are along.
When I pay the remainder of the money on arrival in Kathmandu, how do you take that money? US cash or credit card?
- Remaining balance you pay upon your arrival in Kathmandu. We accept Visa card, MasterCard, and cash.
What sort of food can I expect in trekking?
- Most teahouses (lodges) in Everest Base Camp trails cook a delicious range of mostly vegetarian fare. Pasta, tuna bakes, noodles, potatoes, eggs, daal bhat(rice and lentils), bread, soup, fresh vegetables (variety depends on the season) and even some desserts like apple pies, pancakes, and some interesting attempts at custard. You will find a lot of garlic on the menu because it assists with acclimatization – eat some every day. In many larger villages you may find some meat items on the menu.
Is the food in mountain prepared to international standard in terms of safety?
- YES, the food is very safe during the trekking and we recommend you to eat the vegetarian and local food. Please follow the suggestion of our guide on the trek.
Is water provided and is there still water available at higher altitudes? Is it filtered/boiled? Readily available?
- Bottled water is easily available at the lodges and tea houses. You can buy bottled water at the cost of USD 2 at lower elevations to USD 4 to higher elevation per littler. You can also drink the normal tap or spring water if you bring the purifying aid with you.
What mode of transportation do you use?
- We used in Kathmandu all transport Car/ Van/Bus with A/C
- For domestic flights (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu), we use Tara Air, Agni Air -popular domestic airlines.
What is the best season for this trekking?
- February, March, April, May,/ October, November, December are the best time to do Everest base camp trek.
What is the weather and temperature like in trekking?
Spring - March / April / May / June
- During springtime, the average temperature is 17 degrees C with a maximum of 25 degrees C during sunny days and a minimum of -15 degrees C in the morning and at night for areas above 4000 meters.
- July / August Through Mid-September is Monsoon Season
- The maximum temperature during the monsoon season averages 25 degrees C during sunny days with a minimum -15 degrees C in the morning and night at areas above 4000 meters. The average temperature tends to hover around a comfortable 18 degrees C.
Autumn - End of September / October / November
- The average temperature during the fall is 15 degrees C with a maximum temp of 20 degrees C during sunny days and a minimum of -10 degrees C in the morning and at night, for areas above 4000 meters altitude.
I m a Vegeterain, is that a Problem ?
- No problem at all because the lodges mostly serve the vegetarian meals. We always recommend our clients to eat vegetarian meals to avoid the food poisoning, eating heavy meals and non- vegetarian meals at the high altitude is not really safe for the stomach.
Do your guides have trekking guide certificates from the Hotel Management and Tourism Center? Have they received first aid training for high altitude?
- Yes, they have all received a 45-day training from the Hotel Management and Tourism Center in Nepal. The guides have also received high altitude first aid training from KEEP (Kathmandu Environmental Education Project). And NMA.
What safety measures are in place? What safety equipment do your guides carry with them on trek to deal with sickness/accidents?
- Our guides are well trained for the high altitude problems and first aid. They always carry the first aid kit bag during the trek. However we still recommend you to bring your personal first aid kit as well. All our guides carry the local mobile phones and SAT phones for the emergency.
Do you know about how many miles the trek is?
- Total distance of the entire trek is about 75 miles.
Do we book our own international flights to and from Nepal?
- Yes, you need to book your own International flights.
Can I charge my digital camera or other equipment’s on my trip?
- These facilities will be available in most of the places in your hotel reception by paying some service charges
Is there any communication while we are on trekking?
- There are telephones in some villages along the trekking routes from which you can make international calls. All our guides are equipped with the local mobile phone. You may wish to pass the number of our guide to your family for the callback or you can make a call from the guide’s mobile and pay him directly for the international call too.
Can I use credit cards in the places I visit in trekking?
- No In Trekking you need a cash. Please change the currency in local Nepali Rupees before you go to the mountains.
How much additional money do I need per day?
- It depends on your spending habits. Generally, in Kathmandu, you can allocate USD 10 to USD 15 for a lunch and a dinner. USD 15 to USD 18 per person a day will be enough to buy bottles of water, chocolates, pay for the hot shower and a few drinks during the trekking.
Do I need to tip my guide and porters? How much would that be?
- This is a difficult thing to gauge. we recommend you to spend minimum 10% of your total trip cost for tipping entire local staffs, the ratio of tipping guide and porter will be given to you at the pre-trip meeting in Kathmandu before starting the trek.
What opportunities will I have for shower along the trek?
- In major places (Namche Bazar, Lukla), we arrange guesthouse with hot shower. And in rest of the places, hotel water in bucket will be provided for shower; it would cost you extra about USD 3-4 per shower.
Is Imperial Nepl staff insured?
- Our company insures all our trekking staff members, including guides, cooks, Sherpas and porters.
Can I add extra days to my trekking trip?
- Along your trek we can add days at your request with additional costs to cover guides, porters, accommodation and food.
Do you use yaks/porters on the trek or do we carry all of our own gear?
- Whilst on the trek, our porter will take care of your luggage. All you need to carry is your small day bag for your personal belongings like camera, water bottle, sun cream etc only.
Will there be a place to store items/clothing not required for the trek?
- The hotel in Kathmandu does provide the free storage services. So you can leave all your items that are not required for the trekking at your hotel.
Can I obtain the visa for Nepal upon on arrival at the airport?
- YES, you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos.
Comfort Everest Trek
- Trip Grade: Moderate to Strenuous
- Trip Length: 16 Days 15 Nights
- Price Today: US$1350
- of 33 Reviews
Everest Base Camp Trek via Jiri
- Trip Grade: Moderate to Strenuous
- Trip Length: 23 Days 22 Nights
- Price Today: US$1600
- of 3 Reviews
Everest 3 High Pass
- Trip Grade: Moderate to Strenuous
- Trip Length: 17 Days 16 Nights
- Price Today: US$1450
- of 9 Reviews
Additional Information (Contact Us)
If you still have further questions regarding Everest View Luxury Lodge Trek , please feel free to Contact us. We will answer your every question shortly.