|Angelica Ramos||Chief Executive Officer (CEO)||London||47||2009/10/09||$1,200,000|
|Ashton Cox||Junior Technical Author||San Francisco||66||2009/01/12||$86,000|
|Bradley Greer||Software Engineer||London||41||2012/10/13||$132,000|
|Brenden Wagner||Software Engineer||San Francisco||28||2011/06/07||$206,850|
|Brielle Williamson||Integration Specialist||New York||61||2012/12/02||$372,000|
|Bruno Nash||Software Engineer||London||38||2011/05/03||$163,500|
|Caesar Vance||Pre-Sales Support||New York||21||2011/12/12||$106,450|
|Cara Stevens||Sales Assistant||New York||46||2011/12/06||$145,600|
Please be a responsible tourist. Like someone said, we request you to, “Leave only footprints, and take only photographs.”
- Use designated routes, campsites and resting places to reduce trampling and other negative environmental impacts.
- Respect local culture and traditions, use home stays, locally owned hotels/ lodges or campsites as much as possible to support the local livelihood.
- Avoid/ minimize using firewood. Use common space for heating. Opt for alternatives to minimize deforestation.
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene. Use the litter box locally available. Carry back your own garbage while traveling through ecologically sensitive areas.
- Encourage to place mobile toilets at a considerable distance from sources of water, river banks and springs while camping along the river sides.
- Use the services of local guides and porters as much as possible to explore more about local environment and culture.
- Money spent here will contribute directly to the local livelihood, women’s empowerment and environmental conservation.
Before you begin your journey we request you to abide by the above guidelines in order to safeguard the nature and culture of the area and be a responsible tourist.
However, most trekking routes have lodges or tea houses to accommodate tourists. Still to be on the safer side, we recommend that tourists look up on such information before embarking on their journey.
Additional Information (Contact Us)
If you still have further questions regarding Responsible Tourism , please feel free to Contact us. We will answer your every question shortly.