3,840 m (12,600 ft)
Breakfast in Kathmandu and Full board meals during the trip
Tea house/ Lodge during the trip
Private Vehicle/ Bus/Flight
- Customizable Itineraries
- Best Value Guaranteed
- We can help you make it fit your budget.
- "Snowball Discount" We offer you what we like to call snowball discounts. The more people you can bring with you in your trek, the better discounts you are entitled to.
Outlined Itinerary for Mustang Tour: The Green Desert 5 Days
- One night Hotel in Pokhara with Breakfast
- Annapurna Conservation Area Entry permit and trekkers information management system (TIMS)
- Three meals a day (B/L/D) at teahouse/lodge during the trekking period.
- Accommodation at teahouse/lodge on the trip.
- Trekking Guides and necessary Porters.
- Both ways Flight ticket
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu Tourist BusÂ
- Local Transportation via Private Vehicle.
- Â Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Nature of Personal expenses
- Bar and Beverages bill, bottled water, Tea, Coffee.
- Insurance on any circumstances.
- Tips to the staff.
- International Airfare, Visa and taxes.
What comes in your mind when you hear about a desert? Might you want to visit one if at any point had a shot? But what if the desert is surrounded by Himalayas and green grass. Imagine how beautiful that would be. Mustang is a place that is a magnificence of the nature in it's purest and flawless construct ever conceivable. The tour reveals Nepal's stupendous assorted qualities of scenery, culture and nature. The district of Jomsom Muktinath was a piece of The forbidden kingdom: Mustang for long time in the history. Subsequently it has remains of ancient forts, caves and monasteries of Tibetan Buddhism too, a pre-Buddhist Bon religion. This area gets petite amount of rain, designing it to be the best place to trek during monsoon season
Starting our journey from Kathmandu, We will be traveling to the city of lakes, Pokhara and further our journey goes till we reach our destination. We can take a flight to Jomsom but if you want to explore the mother nature more then we can take a private vehicle up to Jomsom. The trip is fully customizable and your comfort and enjoyment is our first priority. The journey is sure to be breath taking for not only you but for anyone in this world because traveling to Mustang is every man’s dream and women’s as well. This tour is sure to take you on a magical and majestic ride of the natures true beauty and it’s true form.
“We promise, these 4 days of yours will be unforgettable”
On day one, We will pick you up from your respective Hotel. Being our first destination Pokhara, we will drive till we reach the city of lakes and have rest for a day.
After a days rest, we are read to go on our great journey. From Pokhara we travel to Jomsom known as windey valley. We can take an early morning flight or if wanting to explore more about the nature then we can take a private vehicle to Jomsom. After we reach there by any means, we will be trekking our way up to Kagbeni.
We will be then trekking our way up to Muktinath. This place is famous for Muktinath Temple, which is known to be one of the very powerful God of Nepal. Crowd can be seen here. People from all around Nepal come to this temple to worship. We are sure to have quality time here.
After enjoying the native culture and the religion in Muktinath, We will be heading back to Jomsom for rest and to prepare our stuffs for departure.
This will be our last and final day. On this day we will be flying back to Pokhara from Jomsom and will be heading back to Kathmandu in no time. After we reach Kathmandu, you'll be greeted farewell with nepali dinner with live cultural program.
Additional Information (Contact Us)
If you still have further questions regarding Mustang Tour: The Green Desert , please feel free to Contact us. We will answer your every question shortly.