Chitwan National Park & Jungle Tour 6 Days
- TRIP OVERVIEW
- TRIP DETAILS
- DETAILED ITINERARY
- Route Stop
- TRAVEL DATES
- Frequently Asked Questions
Culture Tours, Sightseeing, Safari in the National Park
Deluxe A/C Room
12th Month Open
Outlined Itinerary for Chitwan National Park & Jungle Tour 6 Days
- Airport Pick up and Drop by Private Car
- 1 full day Kathmandusight seen by private car and experance Tour Guide
- Tourist Bus to Chitwan Nation park and Back
- Jungle guide
- Your all meal at park during your stay
- 3 night hotel at Kathmandu
- Two night hotel at park in chitwan
- All jungle activity as per Itinerary
- All ticket and entrance fee
- Your meal in Kathmandu
- Your visa fee
- Your international ticket fee
- Your personal expenses
- Tips as a wel done job
Welcome to Himalayan country of Nepal. Upon your arrival at the Tribhuvan intl. airport our representative will welcome you and assists to transfer in your hotel in Kathmandu. After time to get refreshed, evening you'll meet for briefing about your trip and overnight at Hotel
Early in the morning after having breakfast, the day start by a full day Kathmandu tour. The tour in the afternoon covers Kathmandu City: Durbar Square complex of palaces, Stupa and temples, built around 12th and 18th centuries, used to be the kingdom of the ancient Malla kings of Kathmandu. An intriguing piece here is the 17th century stone inscription set into the wall of the palace with writings in 15 languages. All the places are protected as a UNESCO as a world heritage site, There are museums inside the palace building. Pashupatinath, a Hinduism Temple is one of the most sacred hindu shrines in the world. It lies 5Km east of the city center , and BoudhananthStupa is in Kathmandu thatlies about 6 km to the east of downtown Kathmandu and, which is the largest stupa in the valley. It looms 36 meters high and presented as one of the most fascinating specimens of stupa design.
Departure from Kathmandu by Bus or On Your arrival at Chitrasari, Tandi Hotel’s staff will receive you. You will then be transferred to your Hotel/ Lodge where you will be offered refreshment & be given a briefing.After being given your programmes for the day, your room will then be allocated to you.
- 13:00: Lunch.
- 15:00 : Village tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu village where you will learn more about the life and lifestyle of the Tharus. Visit to the National Park Visitor’s centre where you can learn more about the history of the National Park and about wildlife & Sun set view from the bank of Rapti River.
- 19:00 : Tharu cultural dance presentation (which you will also participate in) by the local villagers or Slide show presentation on almost everything under the Chitwan.
- 20:00 : Dinner.
- 06.00: Wake up call.
- 06.30: Breakfast.
- 07.00: Canoe ride along the Rapti River. An excellent opportunity for Bird Watching and for seeing the 2 rare species of crocodiles; the Marsh Mugger and the fish eating Gharial. + Jungle Walk + on the way back one can enjoy the elephant bathing.
- 13.00: Lunch.
- 15.00: Elephant Safari. An excellent opportunity to see four different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild boar, monkey, leopard, sloth bear and the Royal Bengal Tiger (If you are lucky). You will also encounter many other smaller mammals that have made Chitwan their home.
- 19.00: Tharu cultural dance presentation or Slides show presentation.
- 20.00: Dinner
- 06.00: Wake up call.
- 06.30: Breakfast.
- 07.00: Visit to the Government Elephant Breeding Centre.
- 09.00: Departure for onward journey.
We will pick you from bus park and transfer to hotel Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu
Today is free for last minute shopping for souvenirs or gift to your family, friends or relatives for you until your departure flight/drive or to commence any extra trips or activities you may have booked with us. If departing, you'll be transferred to the International Airport for your departure flight to your onwards destination.
- 2017 Fixed Departures
- 2018 Fixed Departures
Pokhara Chitwan Tour - August 21
While staying in Hotel Blue Horizon, we were offered a tour package by the owner. The tour was very good and it saved us a lot of time, we didnt have to worry about traveling and schedules. The hotels offered in the tour were also top notch. Would definitely recommend first time visitors to try it.
Additional Information (Contact Us)
If you still have further questions regarding Chitwan National Park & Jungle Tour , please feel free to Contact us. We will answer your every question shortly.