28/3/2017 - 3/4/2017
Thanks to the Guide. Hari and the Assistant Guide. Cheton for providing a great and safe Everest Base Camp Trek to me. They are both funny, helpful and responsible at the same time. As a guaranty, you will probably have no chance to get sick or injured as long as you follow his rules, and it's also guaranteed for you to reach the base camp as well. Beside that, they've provided as much helps as possible to me whenever I needed it. So you don't need to worry about anything, and in fact, it's actually a worry-free trek.
Lastly, many thanks to them for making it possible for me to set a new record for finishing the 10-day trek in just seven days, I wouldn't have chance to make it without both of them.
Rapid Everest Trek 9 Days
- Customizable Itineraries
- Best Value Guaranteed
- We can help you make it fit your budget.
- "Snowball Discount" We offer you what we like to call snowball discounts. The more people you can bring with you in your trek, the better discounts you are entitled to.
* TOUR DEPARTS EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR
Based on 6 Reviews
- TRIP OVERVIEW
- TRIP DETAILS
- DETAILED ITINERARY
- Fixed DATES: 2017 / 2018
Drag the icon from the lower right corner of the map to your desired location. When the dot appears, let go of it and enjoy the 360° view of that area.
5,550m/18,204ft at Kala Patthar
Tea House Trek
Full Board on Trek
Tea House / Lodge
Flight $ Private Vehicle
September to Decemver, March to May
Outlined Itinerary for Rapid Everest Trek 9 Days
- Pick up and drop facility from Airport to Hotel and from Hotel to Airport in Kathmandu by a private vehicle of Imperial Nepal.
- The flight ticket for both up and down from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu.
- Full board meals (3 meals a day – breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis during trek in Tea House, Lodges or Guesthouse
- Trekking Permit for cases like National Park entry fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card.
- One Guide and One Porter. All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) assisting you from Imperial Nepal that includes food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment during your travel period.
- 20 Kg Luggage weight is free per person during trekking with porters or yaks.
- Medical supplies like First Aid Kit.
- Our service charges all kinds of government taxes.
- Accommodation, Lunch, dinner and other expenses during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation from Helicopter or any personal accident insurance during emergencies.
- Luggage weighing more than 20 kg per person needs an extra charge and private trekking gears.
- Your international flight tickets, pre-departure date or date extensions or reissues if required.
- Nepal Visa Fee (the issuance of the visa is easy upon arrival).
- Tips to Guide/Porter
Special EBC Package.
Refer to Everest Base camp Trek 16 Days for the complete documentation .
Do you want to go to the Everest Base Camp but you are short on time and money? If yes then we have the best deal for you. This package of ours is just for you to have. Wondering about the thrill and services? You don't have to worry about that at all. No matter the price and time, We promise to provide you with the best services and equal thrill as of any of our trekking packages. This Everest base Camp trek in just 9 Days that we have customized from Everest Base camp 16 Days, Specially, for those who are short in time and money but still want to experiment the thrills of Evererest Base Camp in the lowest possible Budget. In this trek you'll be taken to Everest Base Camp through the shortest trekking path. Doesn't matter the path, the level of excitement and joy will still be the same as stated earlier.
Our real trek starts after the flight to Lukla from Kathmandu after our early morning breakfast. On our way to Lukla, we will come across many breathtaking sceneries of mountains. After we reach Lukla we will then head towards Pakhding that is around 4 hours of walk. On our way to Pakhding, we will come across beautiful stone walls, painted and non-painted mani stones and much more.
On this day we trek towards Namche Bazar, one of the beautiful destination on our trek to Everest Base Camp. Overcoming some obstacles we come across Sagarmatha National Park, where you can have proper access to the internet. After walking for a while from there we can have a clear view of Mount Everest. Going up the same path we eventually reach Namche Bazar.
We will be seeing various different culture, natural beauty also we will be provided with various everyday facilities like Banks, internet cafe, and others since this place being the main gateway to Everest Region. Our accommodation will be arranged in a tea house or lodge with full board and other facilities.
Heading towards Tengboche from Namche, the first view of Ama Dablam, Lhotse Shar, Taboche, Kangtega and Thamserku is witnessed. Moving forward, we pass by an Army Barrack at Phunke Tenga and arrive at Tengboche In lunchtime. After your lunch in Tengboche is famous for the Buddhist Monastery, we visit and explore the monastery Then treks another 2 hourAscending along the stone steps, we see the National Park Head Office as we pass by Deboche. Following up the path, we reach Pangboche where a religious place called Pangboche Gompa exists. Our accommodation would be in a tea house or lodge on full board basis.
After Breakfast In Pangboche we Ascending along the stone steps, up Following path, we reach Horso and Somora, Pheriche which is lunch place in our treks. Walking over some flat trails, surpassing tea shops, we arrive at Thukla. Here, you get teahouse or lodge accommodation in full board basis.
After breakfast at Thukla then Climbing high, we follow Everest Base Camp Trek trail and come across Pyramid, Lobuche pass at 5110m, and Gorak shep Tsho Lake at Gorakshep. We have lunch at Gorakshep and stepping up, passing by Camp and Pumori B.C., we reach Everest Base Camp (5364). We come back to Gorakshep for an overnight stay in a tea house or lodge on full board basis.
In order to snap in the breathtaking morning view, the sunrays over the snow-capped Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse and others, we walk towards Kala Patthar at an altitude of 5550m. From Kala Patthar, we descend towards Dingboche via Lobuche and reach Pheriche. Walking down from Pheriche, We stay at Pheriche you get teahouse or lodge accommodation in full board basis.
As the trail descends, the travel is easier and faster in pace. Following back the same trail with stone walls around, passing by places like Deboche, and Tengboche, we arrive at Phunke Tenga. Heading downwards and crossing a suspension bridge over the Dudh Koshi River, this trek onwards to the Namche Bazaar. Views of peaks like Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Tawache and Lhotse are stunning from here. We stay here for an overnight in a tea house or lodge where you get meals on full board basis.
From Namche, we walk back downhill and reach Monju. Following back the same trail towards Lukla via Phakding and the same glorious views as well the Sherpa valleys around, we step in Lukla. We will stroll around the Lukla and also reconfirm the flight ticket on this day. Enjoying the very last moments of our Everest Base Camp Trek, we celebrate and have dinner with the crew members. We stay in a hotel at night where you will get meals on full board basis.
We will take in Lukla to Kathmandu flight that is around 30 to 40 minutes. You will meet the team of Imperial Nepal who will drop you at the Hotel you stayed before (unless changed). As this is the last day, we enjoy the farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with live music and rejoice the moments.
- 2017 Fixed Departures
- 2018 Fixed Departures
FAQ For Everest trekking
What is the success rate for your trips?
- We have up to 100 % success rate for our Everest treks.
What type of shape do I need to be in, is this trip for me?
- To prepare for a strenuous trek, you should begin training at least two to three months before your departure. As a guideline, an hour of aerobic exercise three to four times per week would be considered a minimum requirement. The best preparation is bushwalking involving relatively steep ascents and descents. If you can manage a couple of valley floor to ridgeline ascents per comfortable and able to enjoy the trek to the fullest. They are physically strong, sharp-witted and have an incredibly positive attitude towards a life that we would consider extremely tough. There is something about a trek in the Himalaya that draws you back time and time again. For keen walkers, it is a paradise, and even avowed non-walkers find that one foot just seems to follow the other, drawn by the appeal of what lies beyond.
Will somebody come to pick me up at the airport upon my arrival?
- Yes. Someone will be there to pick you up from the airport to your hotel room.
What sort of accommodation can I expect in Kathmandu and trekking?
- In Kathmandu, We will provide you with a 3 star hotel room and in the mountains, Tea house/ Lodge with all possible facilities.
Is it possible to reserve a trip now and pay deposit later or do I have to pay the deposit at booking/reservation?
- Yes, it is possible but you'll have to provide us with all of you details and 20% of the whole amount before one month of your arrival. And the other part of the sum must be paid uppon your arrival.
Is there a possibility of getting separate rooms for the Kathmandu portion of the trip? If so how much extra will it cost?
- Yes, it is possible to get a separate rooms in Kathmandu. It will cost you around $40/per night.
Is this a guaranteed departure even if I am alone stating in the requested trip?
- Our departure is guaranteed even if you are alone.
When I pay the remaning of the money on arrival in Kathmandu, how do you take that money? US cash or credit card?
- You pay the remaining sum upon your arrival in Kathmandu. We gladly accept Visa card, MasterCard, and cash.
What sort of food can I expect in trekking?
- Most teahouses (lodges) in Everest Base Camp trails cook delicious range of food, mostly vegeterian. Pasta, noodles, potatoes, eggs, daal Bhat(rice and lentils), bread, soup, fresh vegetables (variety depends on the season) and also desserts like apple pies, pancakes, and some interesting attempts at custard. You will find a lot of garlic on the menu because it assists with acclimatization – you should and must eat some every day. In many larger villages, you can and will find some meat items on the menu.
Is the food in mountain prepared to international standard regarding safety?
- Yes, the food is very safe during the trek and we recommend you to eat vegetarian and local food. Please follow the suggestion of our guides on your journey to adjust your body and mind to the climate there.
Is water provided and is there still water available at higher altitudes? Is it filtered/boiled? Easily accessible?
- Bottle water is easily available at the lodges and tea houses. You can also buy bottle water at the cost of USD 2 at lower elevations to USD 4 to higher elevation per liter. You can also drink the regular tap water or spring water if you happen to bring the purifying aid with you.
What mode of transportation do you use?
- We use all possible transport medium in Kathmandu, be it Car/ Van/Bus and with A/C.
- For domestic flights (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu), We use the servic of Tara Air, Agni Air -the popular domestic airlines.
What is the best season for this trekking?
- February, March, April, May,/ October, November, December is the best time to go on a trek to the base camp of Mount Everest.
What is the weather and temperature like in trekking?
Spring - March / April / May / June
- During springtime, the average temperature is 17 degrees C with a maximum of 25 degrees C during sunny days and a minimum of -15 degrees C in the morning and at night for areas above 4000 meters.
- July / August Through Mid-September is Monsoon Season
- The maximum temperature during the monsoon season averages 25 degrees C during sunny days with a minimum -15 degrees C in the morning and night at areas above 4000 meters. The average temperature tends to hover around a comfortable 18 degrees C.
Autumn - End of September / October / November
- The average temperature during the fall is 15 degrees C with a maximum temp of 20 degrees C during sunny days and a minimum of -10 degrees C in the morning and at night, for areas above 4000 meters altitude.
I m a Vegetarian, is that a Problem?
- It is not a problem at all because the lodges mostly serves vegetarian meals. We always recommend our clients to eat vegetarian meals to avoid food poisoning or any problems relating to food, eating heavy meals and non-vegetarian meals at the high altitude is not safe for your health.
Do your guides have trekking guide certificates from the Hotel Management and Tourism Center? Have they received first aid training for high altitude?
- Yes, they have all received a 45-day training course from the Hotel Management and Tourism Center in Nepal. The guides have also received high altitude first aid training from KEEP (Kathmandu Environmental Education Project) and NMA.
What safety measures are in place? What safety equipment do your guides carry with them on the trek to deal with sickness/accidents?
- Our guides are well trained for high altitude problems. They always carry a first aid kit bag during the trek. However, we still recommend you to bring your own first aid kit as well. All of our guides carry local mobile phones and SAT phones for any emergency.
Do you know how many miles the trek is?
- The total distance of the entire trek is about 75 miles.
Do we book our international flights to and from Nepal?
- Yes, you need to book your own International flights.
Can I charge my digital camera or other equipment on my trip?
- These facilities will be available in most of the places in your hotel reception by paying some service charges or for free, depending on the place.
Is there any communication while we are on trekking?
- There are telephones in some villages along the trekking routes from which you can make international calls. All our guides are equipped with local mobile phone. You may wish to pass the number of our guide to your family for the callback or you can make a call from the guide’s mobile and pay him directly for the international calls too.
Can I use credit cards in the places I visit in trekking?
- No, during the trek you need to pay everything by cash. And Please don't forget to exchange the currency in local Nepali Rupees before you start your journey.
How much additional money do I need per day?
- It depends on your spending habits. Generally, in Kathmandu, you can allocate USD 10 to USD 15 for lunch and dinner. USD 15 to USD 18 per person a day will be enough to buy bottles of water, chocolates, pay for the hot shower and a few drinks during the trekking.
Do I need to tip my guide and porters? How much would that be?
- It is a difficult thing to gauge. We recommend you to spend minimum 10% of your total trip cost for tipping entire local staffs, the ratio of tipping guide and porter will be given to you at the pre-trip meeting in Kathmandu before starting the trek. And you choose to tip them only if you like thier services.
What opportunities will I have for a shower along the trek?
- In major places (Namche Bazar, Lukla), we arrange guesthouses with hot shower. And in rest of the places, hotel water in buckets will be provided for the shower; it would cost you extra about USD 3-4 per shower.
Is Imperial Nepal staff insured?
- Our company has insurance for all of our trekking staff members, including guides, cooks, Sherpas, and porters.
Can I add extra days to my trekking trip?
- Along with your trek, we can add up days at your request with additional costs to cover guides, porters, accommodation, and food.
Do you use yaks/porters on the trek or do we carry all of our own gear?
- While on the trek, our porter will take care of your luggage. All you need to carry is your small day bag for your personal belongings like camera, water bottle, suncream etc.
Will there be a place to store our items/clothing that are not necessary on the trek?
- The hotel in Kathmandu does provide free storage service. So you can leave all your items that are not needed for the trekking at your hotel storage area.
Can I obtain the visa for Nepal upon on arrival at the airport?
- Ofcourse, you can get a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be purchased by paying $40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 90 days can be purchased by paying $100 or equivalent foregin currency. Please be sure to bring two copies of you passport size photograph for the Visa upon arrival.
“EBC” - April 2017
The most amazing journey and I was fortunate to have super guide hari!! Highly recommended for a solo traveller, everything is taken care of for you and more.. and of course ram who organisies it all. Good company and good people
Visited: April 2017
Visit Product: Everest Base Camp
“Everest Base Camp Trek.” - April 2017
28/3/2017 - 3/4/2017
“Everest Base Camp trek” - March 2017
We spent 10 days trekking EBC and had a great time with imperial. The guide was able to tailor the trip to what we wanted and despite terrible weather conditions at the top, we still made it to Base Camp. Usually there are a couple of acclimatisation days on the way up, our guide was flexible enough to move onto different villages off the beaten track but still at similar altitude to keep these days interesting as ever. Also a very big thank you to our power house porter Peanut, who was an excellent additional guide and took me up Kalapattar at 4.30 in the morning in -40 conditions.
Some point to Remember, there are substantial fees on international credit cards locally, so either pay everything before or bring cash equivalent for the trek
This as well as a lack of coordination initially by Imperial takes it from a 5 star to a 4 star, prior knowledge of kit, medication, preventative altitude sickness pill taking would have been very helpful.
Great value for money, and as a hobby photographer, I got shots of a lifetime.
Visited January 2017
Visit Product: Everest Base Camp Trek
“EBC 9 Day Trek - Highly Recomended”- October 2016
I did an Everest BC Trek with Imperial Nepal in Mid August with Imperial Nepal Treks and was very happy with the level of service and guidance provided. The tour guide Dinesh and the porter Lakpa were both very professional, helpful and friendly. if you are reasonably fit, the 9 day trek is fantastic. if you prefer to have a few extra rest and acclimatization days then go for a 12-18 day trek.
Everest Base Camp Trek with Imperial Nepal - June 2016
It's been a great experience trekking Himalayas in May 2016 with the precious help of Hari -the guide from Imperial Nepal Treks.From the beginning Ram answered in time at all my e-mail requests .Imperial Nepal Treks they have very competitive prices.Just ask for! Due to the lack of time I choose 9 days trek ,and I wasn't disappointed at all .Hari made good choices for my meals according to altitude ,making sure that I am feeling well on everyday hike.Overall I was fully satisfied with this company and make sure you ask Hari to be your guide!Thank you Ram and Imperial Nepal Treks to make my dream come true!!
Everest Base Camp Trek - January 2016
My friend Robert and I traveled through Nepal for one month. Right after arriving at our hotel in Kathmandu we arranged our two-week during trek to Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar, organized by Imperial Nepal Treks. After having checked our backpacks we flew to Lukla airport where our guide, Hari, awaited us. I would definitely ask for Hari since he really enriched our trekking experience: he finds the best places for food/accommodation and takes really good care of you! He and the tour operator were also very flexible when we wanted to change something in the itinerary during our trek. In other words, it was a great experience!
Travelled in November 2015
- Classic Everest Trek
- of 15 Reviews
- Trip Grade:Moderate to Strenuous
- Price From: US$1150
- Comfort Everest Trek
- of 13 Reviews
- Trip Grade:Moderate to Strenuous
- Price From: US$1280
- Everest Panorama Trek
- of 2 Reviews
- Trip Grade:Leisurely to Moderate
- Price From: US$975
Additional Information (Contact Us)
If you still have further questions regarding Rapid Everest Trek , please feel free to Contact us. We will answer your every question shortly.