Annapurna Helicopter Trek 10 Days
- TRIP OVERVIEW
- TRIP DETAILS
- DETAILED ITINERARY
- Route Stop
- TRAVEL DATES
- Frequently Asked Questions
4,130m/13,549ft at base camp
Tea House Trek & Private Helicopter(Return)
Full Board on Trek
Mar - May & Sept - Nov
Outlined Itinerary for Annapurna Helicopter Trek 10 Days
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
- 3 Nights twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu at tourist standard hotel with breakfast
- 2 Nights twin sharing accommodation in Pokhara
- One full day guided city tour by private vehicle in Kathmandu
- Welcome dinner and farewell dinner at one of the best Nepalese restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance
- Annapurna trekking permits (ACAP) and Tims permits
- Bus transportation (Tourist Coach) to Pokharar and return from Pokhara (Flight or Car an option with extra charge)
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All meals (Lunch/Dinner/Breakfast) during the trek
- Accommodation on a trek (Lodge/Tea House) or Tent on request
- Tea/Coffe (served in a cup)
- Seasonal fresh fruits after dinner
- Gov. licensed and well trained English speaking guide and his entire expenses
- A porter (One porter for each 2 members) and his entire expensesÂ
- Insurance of Guide and Porter
- All required local tax and Gov tax
- Down jackets and sleeping bags
- Helicopter Tour back to Kathmandu
- Lunch, dinner and other expenses during your stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Liquors like alcohol and other beverages including mineral water; also, personal expenses like laundry, phone calls and internet are excluded.
- Emergency rescue evacuation from Helicopter or any personal accident insurance during emergencies.
Monument fees in Kathmandu sightseeing
- Luggage weighing more than 20 kg per person needs extra charge and personal trekking gears.
- Your international flight tickets, pre-departure date or date extensions or reissues if required.
- Nepal Visa Fee (the issuance of visa is easy upon arrival).
- Tips to Guide and porter
When the road ends with a mountain in front, all you can do is walk your way up or fly above it.
Annapurna Helicopter Trekking is for the people who want excitement with luxury and facilities as well. This trek will take your experience to a whole new level. As the name suggests, this is a trekking package with helicopter trip included. Wondering how it’s possible?
You will start with your normal trekking route. Pass all the obstacles on the way up. Enjoy every scenery, the beauty and the obstacles that nature has to throw at you. This trek is not different then all the other trekking packages but at the end there is a small tweak that we have made for you. This trek will take you to the Base Camp of Mount Annapurna. After you get there and think about the long way that you’ve traveled in so many days, you’ll be greeted by a helicopter which will take you high up in the sky and take you back to your starting point. The return is more fun in a way. While you are on your way back to Kathmandu, you’ll be able to see all the paths and routes you’ve come through in a clear bird’s eye view and those memories will arise in your head thinking about the struggle you’ve had made to get to the Base Camp of Annapurna. This is a great adventure for people looking for frisson in their life. This Annapurna Helicopter Trekking package will surely add a new achievement to your bucket list and the memories are certain to remain till the end of days.
- 2017 Fixed Departures
- 2018 Fixed Departures
Additional Information (Contact Us)
If you still have further questions regarding Annapurna Helicopter Trek , please feel free to Contact us. We will answer your every question shortly.
- Rara Lake-The Chameleon Lake
- Trip Grade:Easy
- Price From: US$4825
- Kathmandu Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
- Trip Grade:Easy
- Price From: US$1050
- Everest Tour on Helicopter
- Trip Grade:Easy
- Price From: US$2760