GAP Everest View Treks 7 Days
- Customizable Itineraries
- Best Value Guaranteed
- We can help you make it fit your budget.
- "Snowball Discount" We offer you what we like to call snowball discounts. The more people you can bring with you in your trek, the better discounts you are entitled to.
* TOUR DEPARTS EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR
- TRIP OVERVIEW
- TRIP DETAILS
- DETAILED ITINERARY
- Fixed DATES: 2017 / 2018
Trekking, Culture Tours, Sightseeing, Scenic Mt. Everest Flight
Moderate to Strenuous
3780m at Khumjung
Tea house/ Lodge
Flight & private vehicle
March- may, September-November
Outlined Itinerary for GAP Everest View Treks 7 Days
- Airport transportation/ Pick up and drop
- Two-night Tourist standard Kathmandu Hotel on Twin Share BB plan
- Basic teahouse Accommodation on Twin Sharing while on trekking
- Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu airfare Both of guide and you
- Free use of trekking gear like sleeping bag, down jacket, As you require
- Medically trained trekking / guide his Food, Salary, Accommodations, Insurance
- One porter his Food, Salary, Accommodations, Insurance
- TIMS card and Trekking & National park entry permits
- Medical Kid box
- Safe Drinking water.
- Emergency Cooperation service
- All Main meals in Kathmandu
- All meals and drinks while on trek
- International airfare
- Travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa
- Tips to the Porters and Guides
Having more than a decade to Nepal trekking arrangement, Imperial Nepal treks has started the GAP adventures, the most economic way to do trekking in Nepal for those who wish to have basic and logistic support only. We take care of GAP (Guide, Accommodation, Porter) and you can order your own choice of meals. Accommodation is not luxurious but clean, simple, locally owned hotels. GAP adventures trekking in Nepal allows each individual trekker to budget their trekking trip themselves.
As a locally owned and managed Nepal base adventure trekking agency we are focusing our services only on limited adventure treks and peak climbing trips in Nepal. Though the trip cost is unbeatable, we never compromise the safety matter in our commitment to organize a safe adventure holiday trekking in Nepal. All of trip runs with the highest safety standard accompanied with medical trained trekking group leader (Guide), comprehensive medical kit and Portable Altitude Chamber. We are not offer the required trekking gears to make your adventure holidays a hassle free and less expensive. We have got fixed departure dates for the individual to join the group for the logistic GAP trekking in Nepal. We can customize the private departure trip as well for a group of family / friends, club, schools or companies.
Everest Express Trek
Everest Express is the shortest trekking in Everest region having the breathtaking view of Mt. Everest with an opportunity to explore the fascinating Buddhist culture and Sherpa settlements.
Mount Everest is on the MUST SEE list of many travelers around the world. This Everest Express trek is no doubt a shortest trekking itinerary with an opportunity to explore the fascinating Sherpa settlements and have an insight at their Buddhist culture and monasteries suitable to those who have a week long holidays. The itinerary is professionally designed to take you to the finest view points of Everest region which put you next to the breathtaking view of Mt. Everest , Amadablum, Lhotse, Nuptse and many more other peaks.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu / trek preparation / stay at hotel
Day 02: Morning flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding
Day 03: Trek to Namche
Day 04: Full day exploration to Syangboche, Everest view hotel and Khumjung
Day 05: Hike down to Lukla
Day 06: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 07: Trip ends / airport transfer
On your date of arrival, Imperial Nepal Treks will be there to welcome you at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu. We will pick you and shift you in a tourist standard hotel as per booking for an overnight accommodation
We start our 7 Days GAP Everest View Trek with a charming flight to Lukla from Kathmandu after having a breakfast early morning. Once we arrive at Lukla, we head towards Phakding that takes around 4 hours of walk. On our way to Phakding, we will observe beautiful stone walls, painted and non-painted mani stones, view of Kusum Khangkaru mountain, and finally, reach Phakding.
Phakding is the first viewpoint of Kongde Ri mountain range. Also, 500 years old Pemacholing Monastery exists here. Our accommodation would be in a tea house or lodge on full board basis.
In the morning after breakfast, we trek our way up to Namche Bazar. Namche Bazar being the gateway to Mount Everest, We get all the city like facilities here. From Internet Cafe to Bank and money exchange you can find anything here. And after some roaming, we rest the day and night at a Hotel in Namche Bazar.
As this is the acclimatization day, we trek around Namche. We would take you to the famous Everest View Hotel that takes around 3 hours to catch glimpses of Mt. Everest. Visit Khumjung village and Walking along the longest Mani Stone walls, we reach Khumjung (3780m), the highest point of our Everest View Trek. On our way back to Namche, we will visit Khumjung Gompa, Hilary and Sherpa museum, Government Yak Farm along with the charming Sherpa village with us. You will get teahouse or lodge accommodation in full board basis.
Heading downwards from Namche Bazar, we follow the same trail towards Lukla. Taking in the final glimpse of Everest, Mani stones, and Sherpa valley, we arrive at Lukla. We will stroll around the Lukla and also reconfirm the flight ticket on this day. Enjoying the very last moments of our Everest Panorama Trek, we celebrate and have dinner with the crew members. We stay in a hotel at night where you will get meals on full board basis.
We will take in Lukla to Kathmandu flight that is around 30 to 40 minutes. You will meet the team of Imperial Nepal who will drop you at the Hotel you stayed before (unless changed). As this is the last day, we enjoy the farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with live music and rejoice the moments.
The representatives from Imperial Nepal Treks will drop you to Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) and assist you in your final departure from Kathmandu. We bid our last goodbyes and you will head towards your destination.
- 2017 Fixed Departures
- 2018 Fixed Departures
FAQ For Everest trekking
What is the success rate for your trips?
- We have up to 100 % success rate for our Everest treks.
What type of shape do I need to be in, is this trip for me?
- To prepare for a strenuous trek you should begin training at least two to three months before your departure. As a guideline, an hour of aerobic exercise three to four times per week would be considered a minimum requirement. The best preparation is bushwalking involving relatively steep ascents and descents. If you can manage a couple of valley floor to ridgeline ascents per comfortable and able to enjoy the trek to the fullest. They are physically strong, sharp-witted and have an incredibly positive attitude towards a life that we would consider extremely tough. There is something about a trek in the Himalaya that draws you back time and time again. For keen walkers it is a paradise and even avowed non-walkers find that one foot just seems to follow the other, drawn by the appeal of what lies beyond.
Will somebody come to pick me up at the airport upon my arrival?
- Yes Some one come to pick you up from airport to hotel
What sort of accommodation can I expect in Kathmandu and in trekking?
- In Kathmandu we will provide you 3* category hotel and mountain normal Tea house/ Lodge
Is it possible to reserve a trip now and pay deposit later or do I have to pay deposit at booking/reservation?
- About deposit amount depends on you, this is possible you reserve your trip now and pay your deposit amount 20% later.
Is there a possibility of getting separate rooms for the Kathmandu portion of the trip? If so how much extra will this cost?
- Yes this is possible of getting separate rooms in Kathmandu, It cost around $40 Per night.
Is this a guaranteed departure even if I am alone stating in the request trip?
- Our departure is guaranteed even if you are along.
When I pay the remainder of the money on arrival in Kathmandu, how do you take that money? US cash or credit card?
- Remaining balance you pay upon your arrival in Kathmandu. We accept Visa card, MasterCard, and cash.
What sort of food can I expect in trekking?
- Most teahouses (lodges) in Everest Base Camp trails cook a delicious range of mostly vegetarian fare. Pasta, tuna bakes, noodles, potatoes, eggs, daal bhat(rice and lentils), bread, soup, fresh vegetables (variety depends on the season) and even some desserts like apple pies, pancakes, and some interesting attempts at custard. You will find a lot of garlic on the menu because it assists with acclimatization – eat some every day. In many larger villages you may find some meat items on the menu.
Is the food in mountain prepared to international standard in terms of safety?
- YES, the food is very safe during the trekking and we recommend you to eat the vegetarian and local food. Please follow the suggestion of our guide on the trek.
Is water provided and is there still water available at higher altitudes? Is it filtered/boiled? Readily available?
- Bottled water is easily available at the lodges and tea houses. You can buy bottled water at the cost of USD 2 at lower elevations to USD 4 to higher elevation per littler. You can also drink the normal tap or spring water if you bring the purifying aid with you.
What mode of transportation do you use?
- We used in Kathmandu all transport Car/ Van/Bus with A/C
- For domestic flights (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu), we use Tara Air, Agni Air -popular domestic airlines.
What is the best season for this trekking?
- February, March, April, May,/ October, November, December are the best time to do Everest base camp trek.
What is the weather and temperature like in trekking?
Spring - March / April / May / June
- During springtime, the average temperature is 17 degrees C with a maximum of 25 degrees C during sunny days and a minimum of -15 degrees C in the morning and at night for areas above 4000 meters.
- July / August Through Mid-September is Monsoon Season
- The maximum temperature during the monsoon season averages 25 degrees C during sunny days with a minimum -15 degrees C in the morning and night at areas above 4000 meters. The average temperature tends to hover around a comfortable 18 degrees C.
Autumn - End of September / October / November
- The average temperature during the fall is 15 degrees C with a maximum temp of 20 degrees C during sunny days and a minimum of -10 degrees C in the morning and at night, for areas above 4000 meters altitude.
I m a Vegeterain, is that a Problem ?
- No problem at all because the lodges mostly serve the vegetarian meals. We always recommend our clients to eat vegetarian meals to avoid the food poisoning, eating heavy meals and non- vegetarian meals at the high altitude is not really safe for the stomach.
Do your guides have trekking guide certificates from the Hotel Management and Tourism Center? Have they received first aid training for high altitude?
- Yes, they have all received a 45-day training from the Hotel Management and Tourism Center in Nepal. The guides have also received high altitude first aid training from KEEP (Kathmandu Environmental Education Project). And NMA.
What safety measures are in place? What safety equipment do your guides carry with them on trek to deal with sickness/accidents?
- Our guides are well trained for the high altitude problems and first aid. They always carry the first aid kit bag during the trek. However we still recommend you to bring your personal first aid kit as well. All our guides carry the local mobile phones and SAT phones for the emergency.
Do you know about how many miles the trek is?
- Total distance of the entire trek is about 75 miles.
Do we book our own international flights to and from Nepal?
- Yes, you need to book your own International flights.
Can I charge my digital camera or other equipment’s on my trip?
- These facilities will be available in most of the places in your hotel reception by paying some service charges
Is there any communication while we are on trekking?
- There are telephones in some villages along the trekking routes from which you can make international calls. All our guides are equipped with the local mobile phone. You may wish to pass the number of our guide to your family for the callback or you can make a call from the guide’s mobile and pay him directly for the international call too.
Can I use credit cards in the places I visit in trekking?
- No In Trekking you need a cash. Please change the currency in local Nepali Rupees before you go to the mountains.
How much additional money do I need per day?
- It depends on your spending habits. Generally, in Kathmandu, you can allocate USD 10 to USD 15 for a lunch and a dinner. USD 15 to USD 18 per person a day will be enough to buy bottles of water, chocolates, pay for the hot shower and a few drinks during the trekking.
Do I need to tip my guide and porters? How much would that be?
- This is a difficult thing to gauge. we recommend you to spend minimum 10% of your total trip cost for tipping entire local staffs, the ratio of tipping guide and porter will be given to you at the pre-trip meeting in Kathmandu before starting the trek.
What opportunities will I have for shower along the trek?
- In major places (Namche Bazar, Lukla), we arrange guesthouse with hot shower. And in rest of the places, hotel water in bucket will be provided for shower; it would cost you extra about USD 3-4 per shower.
Is Imperial Nepl staff insured?
- Our company insures all our trekking staff members, including guides, cooks, Sherpas and porters.
Can I add extra days to my trekking trip?
- Along your trek we can add days at your request with additional costs to cover guides, porters, accommodation and food.
Do you use yaks/porters on the trek or do we carry all of our own gear?
- Whilst on the trek, our porter will take care of your luggage. All you need to carry is your small day bag for your personal belongings like camera, water bottle, sun cream etc only.
Will there be a place to store items/clothing not required for the trek?
- The hotel in Kathmandu does provide the free storage services. So you can leave all your items that are not required for the trekking at your hotel.
Can I obtain the visa for Nepal upon on arrival at the airport?
- YES, you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos.
Additional Information (Contact Us)
If you still have further questions regarding GAP Everest View Treks , please feel free to Contact us. We will answer your every question shortly.