Panchase Trek 10 Days
- Customizable Itineraries
- Best Value Guaranteed
- We can help you make it fit your budget.
- "Snowball Discount" We offer you what we like to call snowball discounts. The more people you can bring with you in your trek, the better discounts you are entitled to.
* TOUR DEPARTS EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR
- TRIP OVERVIEW
- TRIP DETAILS
- DETAILED ITINERARY
- Fixed DATES: 2017 / 2018
Trekking, Culture Tours, Sightseeing, Birds watching
2517m/8257ft at Panchase Danda
September to December & March to May.
Outlined Itinerary for Panchase Trek 10 Days
- Pick up and drop facility from Airport to Hotel and from Hotel to Airport in Kathmandu by a private vehicle of Imperial Nepal.
- A full day sightseeing in religious and historic places of Kathmandu with our experienced Guide.
- Tourist standard Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast as per the program.
- The flight ticket for Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Full board meals (3 meals a day – breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek whereas during your stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara, only breakfast is included in the budget.
- Hotel/Guesthouse accommodation during the trekking period.
- Trekking Permit for cases like Annapurna Conservation Area entry fee.
- Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) assisting you from Imperial Nepal that includes food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment during your travel period.
- 20 Kg Luggage weight is free per person during trekking with porters or yaks.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- All legislative procedures charges.
- Two nights' accommodation in a tourist standard hotel in Kathmandu and 1-night accommodation in Pokhara.
- Medical supplies like First Aid Kit.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- Lunch, dinner and other expenses during your stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Liquors like alcohol and other beverages including mineral water; also, personal expenses like laundry, phone calls, and internet are excluded.
- Emergency rescue evacuation from Helicopter or any personal accident insurance during emergencies.
- Luggage weighing more than 20 kg per person needs an extra charge and special trekking gears.
- Your international flight tickets, pre-departure date or date extensions or reissues if required.
- Nepal Visa Fee (the issuance of the visa is easy upon arrival).
- Gifts and souvenirs you collect.
Panchase Trek is a short yet splendid trekking around Pokhara and Panchase valley. The valley is mostly admired for the panoramic views that can be tasted from the captivating places explored in this Annapurna Region Trek.
Panchase valley is an enclosed place, surrounded by Parbat on the west, Kaski on the east and Syangjha on the south. This Annapurna Region Trek in the Panchase valley first takes you to southwest and then to north, where Annapurna Conservation Area exists. Panchase trekking is also an equal opportunity to observe the wildlife in the Annapurna Region.
Panchase Trekking allows you to explore valleys touched with diverse cultures and peoples within Annapurna Region along with greeneries of rhododendron forests and stunning mountains above the valley. Also, the high mountains like Annapurna, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), and Himchuli living peacefully in the Annapurna Region appears so natural and distinct from Panchase valley.
The well recognized habitants here are Gurungs, the time-honored members of Gorkha army. Hence, we can take in the experience of unique Gorkhali dance and Gurung cultures in the same society. Adding flavors to our journey, Trek to Panchase lets you capture the religious bonding within the people here.
Panchase is well known as the destination of Nepalese Hindu pilgrims, the good thing you'll observe here is the youngest age group showing respect to the ancestor's soul. So, your trek to Panchase would be one precious opportunity to explore the underlying fascinating beauties within the Annapurna region.
The initiation point for Panchase Trek in Annapurna Region is Pokhara. We drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara and take a flight from Pokhra to Kathmandu once the Panchase trekking is accomplished. The Route Map has captured every trail we would be following throughout our Panchase Trek. Click Here for the routes and coverage areas of your destination.
Trek to Panchase is a panoramic trekking around Panchase valley - the valley blended with pure culture and natural blessings. Here are the major highlights of your Everest trekking.
- Sight Seeing in Pokhara – the Phewa Lake, the Davis Fall, Shanti Stupa (World Peace Pagoda), Gupteshwor Cave and many others
- Panchase Bhanjyang, Panchase Danda
- Villages like Bhumdi, Panchase, Bhadaure, and Kande
- Unique culture of different ethnic groups like Brahmins, Chhettris, Gurung and Kami
Our Trekking Group
The trekking group to Panchase Trek depends on the number of persons. Normally, we take in 1-10 persons in a group. However, if you are in a bigger group of more than 10 persons, we can manage the Trek to Panchase accordingly. The maximum number '10' is the outcome of generally organized group treks. But, we are good at organizing treks for any group size you require.
Besides the trekking group, we have our local staffs to assist you as well. Trekking does not just mean traveling around; it will be more rewarding if you can gain good bunch of information of the areas you travel. So, we provide you with guides for that and in order to assure easy travel experience, we have porters who would carry on your luggage. We will facilitate you with 1 porter for 2 persons, 1 porter carrying maximum of 20 kg weight.
Guides and Porters
For trekking group of 1 to 5 people, we provide – 1 Guide and Porter (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
For trekking group of more than 5 people, we provide – 1 Guide, 1 Assistant Guide and Porter (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
Accommodation and Meals
Our overnight stay would be on Hotel and Guest Houses during Panchase Trekking. Twin sharing comfortable beds and common bathroom will be provided. The place is clean and hygienic. However, if you require a single supplement accommodation, it can also be made available on request at an additional cost of US$ 200. But still you need to be aware that single supplement accommodation may not be available at all the places during your Panchase trek.
Our Trek to Panchase in Annapurna Region would let you experience typical Nepali food, special mountain foods and other cuisines including international cuisine like Indian, Tibetan, Italian, and Continental. You can always make your choices from the food menu available there. We will have breakfast and dinner at hotel/guest houses mostly whereas we will have thelunch on our way.
While in Kathmandu and Pokhara, your accommodation is at tourist standard hotels facilitated with Attached Bath, A/C, 24 hours running hot/cold shower, Internet service and others. The facilities provided here is of 2 to 3 star standard hotel. We offer welcome dinner, farewell dinner and breakfasts during your stay in Kathmandu. Other meals as well as your other personal expenses will be from your own pocket during your stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara. Full board meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, and Tea/Coffee) are included during Panchase Trek once you leave move ahead from Pokhara.
The means of transportation are cars/vans and planes. Pick up and drop from airport to hotel, and hotel to airport will be done by the vehicles of Imperial Nepal Treks. Also, one way Kathmandu to Pokhara transportation will be from Imperial.
Our trekking will start with a drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. From Pokhara, we drive till Khahare Khola and walk all the way to our destination. Coming back to Pokhara upon the completion of Panchase Trekking, we take back flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Safety and Precaution
Trek to Panchase is a light weight trekking in the Annapurna Region and you are less likely to suffer from Mountain Sickness. However, you are on safe side if you take in good precaution during your travel to avoid any difficulties in your Panchase trek. Eventhough Panchase trekking is comparatively an easier trek, you will still be accompanied by trustworthy, experienced, qualified and well-equipped staffs of Imperial Nepal Treks. Hence, your safety is assured by the local trek guide and other staffs that your trek runs safe and successful.
The guides of Imperial Nepal Treks are trained and licensed from Nepal Government, certified from TAAN and Nepal Mountaineering Association with experience over 8 years. So, this is a double assurance for your safety and to make sure that you are in the correct and professionals hand. Thus, you need not worry about anything; we are here only at your service.
Regarding health issues, if you do not travel often, you are likely to get Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS). Going up high at faster pace is too harmful and can be fatal as well because of less oxygen. Some general symptoms of AMS are
- Difficulty sleeping
- Dizziness or light-headedness
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Rapid pulse (heart rate)
- Shortness of breath with exertion
Due to this, we need good time to adapt in the current environment and thus we have planned our itineraries in such a way that we get enough time for acclimatization to ensure your health safety wherever needed.
A good planning for Annapurna Region Trek is a must to minimize the health risks with problems like AMS. And if you are a patient of heart, lungs or blood disease, it is very important that you consult with your doctors and familiarize yourself with the remedies for the diseases before trek.
On your date of arrival, Imperial Nepal Treks will be there to welcome you at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu. We will pick you and shift you in a tourist standard hotel as per booking for an overnight accommodation
Imperial Nepal Treks organizes a full day city tour around Kathmandu Valley. The aim behind is to let you have the know-how of the Kathmandu city, the city of monuments, temples and monasteries such as Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swoyambhunath, Changu Narayan, Budhhanilkantha and many others. We will provide you leisure time for rest and preparation for final departure that is scheduled for the next day.
On this day, we offer you a welcome dinner at a typical Nepali Restaurant where you will taste different varieties of Nepali food. Your overnight accommodation remains unchanged.
We start Trek to Panchase with a drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. The drive to Pokhara is filled with outstanding panorama of river and countryside. If you have learned about Nepal, you must have gone across this beautiful source of treasures, the place called Pokhara in Nepal. Once we arrive here, you will be transferred to the hotel you've booked before. After taking some time for refreshment, we visit some exotic places lying in Pokhara such as Davi's fall, Gupteshwor cave, Shanti Stupa (World Peace Pagoda – astounding view of Pokhara from here) and later, you will encounter out of the world experience by boating over Phewa Lake. Your accommodation would be in a tourist standard hotel where breakfast will be provided within our budget and other meals will be counted on your own expense.
We take a short drive to Khahare Khola along the Tansen/Bhairahawa Highway. After we reach Khahare, we ascend for an hour to first rural community of Kalabang. From here, we descend towards Bhumi Danda witnessing the local villages inhabited by the Brahmins and Chettri ethnic group. You will be able to capture the first view of Annapurna ranges - Annapurna II, Annapurna IV, Annapurna south, Machhapuchhre (Mt Fishtail), Himchuli. Also, other peaks like Lamjunghimal, Buddha peak, Ngadichuli can be spotted from the place we stay. Your accommodation would be in a hotel/lodge where meals are provided on full board basis (breakfast, tea/coffee, lunch and dinner).
The Panchase Trek to Panchase Bhanjyang, a small settlement at the base of Panchase takes you uphill with stunning mountains like Annapurnas, Lamjung, Gangapurna and Machhapuchhare, also, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I and Manalsu residing at an altitude of over 8000m peeking out between the diverse trees and plants. Upon reaching the Panchase Bhanjhyang, exceptional view of Phewa Lake along with the whole Pokhara valley is can be observed from here. Your accommodation would be in a hotel/lodge where meals are provided on full board basis (breakfast, tea/coffee, lunch and dinner).
We start our trek early morning from Panchase Bhanjyang by climbing up to Panchase Danda standing at an elevation of 2517m. The best point of today's trek is to view the magnificent sunrise over the snowcapped mountains. Also, you are blessed with superb view of Kusma and Pokhara valley. From here, we descend and walk towards campsite that is located just above Bhadaure town. Bhadaure is filled with different inhabitants like Brahmin, Kami and Gurung. So, experiencing different culture in a same town is indeed a memorable experience. Your accommodation would be in a hotel/lodge where meals are provided on full board basis (breakfast, tea/coffee, lunch and dinner).
Ascending from Bhadaure, we head for Kande. Passing by the places like Dhikur Pokhari, we climb up the trail and reach Kande. Your accommodation would be in a hotel/lodge where meals are provided on full board basis (breakfast, tea/coffee, lunch and dinner).
In order to cover the distance of around 28km to Pokhara, we drive our route back to Pokhara with half an hour ride on bus/jeep. This is the last day in Pokhara, and today, you can enjoy good music, lake side and dramatic views around. Your accommodation would be in a tourist standard hotel where breakfast will be provided within our budget and other meals will be counted on your own expense.
We will take in flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu that is around 25 to 30 minutes. You will meet the team of Imperial Nepal who will be responsible to drop you at the Hotel you stayed before (unless changed). As this is the last day, we enjoy the farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with live music and rejoice the moments.
The representatives from Imperial Nepal Treks will drop you to Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) and assist you in your final departure from Kathmandu. We bid our last goodbyes and you will head towards your destination.
- 2017 Fixed Departures
- 2018 Fixed Departures
Please contact us to inquire about your desired Date.
We will make it happen for you .
What is the success rate for your trips?
- We have up to 98 % success rate for our Annapurna treks.
What type of shape do I need to be in, is this trip for me?
- To prepare for a strenuous trek you should begin training at least two to three months before your departure. As a guideline, an hour of aerobic exercise three to four times per week would be considered a minimum requirement. The best preparation is bushwalking involving relatively steep ascents and descents. If you can manage a couple of valley floor to ridgeline ascents per comfortable and able to enjoy the trek to the fullest. They are physically strong, sharp-witted and have an incredibly positive attitude towards a life that we would consider extremely tough. There is something about a trek in the Himalaya that draws you back time and time again. For keen walkers it is a paradise and even avowed non-walkers find that one foot just seems to follow the other, drawn by the appeal of what lies beyond.
Will somebody come to pick me up at the airport upon my arrival?
- Yes Some one come to pick you up from airport to hotel .
What sort of accommodation can I expect in Kathmandu and in trekking?
- In Kathmandu we will provide you 3* category hotel and mountain normal Tea house/ Lodge
Is it possible to reserve a trip now and pay deposit later or do I HAVE to pay deposit at booking/reservation?
- About deposit amount depend about you, This is possible you reserve your trip now and pay your deposit amount 20% later
Is there a possibility of getting separate rooms for the Kathmandu portion of the trip? If so how much extra will this cost?
- Yes this is possible of getting separate rooms in Kathmandu, It cost around $40 Per night.
Is this a guaranteed departure even if I am alone stating in the request trip?
- Our departure is guaranteed even if you are along.
When I pay the remainder of the money on arrival in Kathmandu, how do you take that money? US cash or credit card?
- Remaining balance you pay upon your arrival in Kathmandu. We accept Visa card, MasterCard, and cash.
What sort of food can I expect in trekking?
- Most teahouses (lodges) in Annapurna trails cook a delicious range of mostly vegetarian fare. Pasta, tuna bakes, noodles, potatoes, eggs, daal bhat(rice and lentils), bread, soup, fresh vegetables (variety depends on the season) and even some desserts like apple pies, pancakes, and some interesting attempts at custard. You will find a lot of garlic on the menu because it assists with acclimatization – eat some every day. In many larger villages you may find some meat items on the menu.
Is the food in mountain prepared to international standard in terms of safety?
- YES, the food is very safe during the trekking and we recommend you to eat the vegetarian and local food. Please follow the suggestion of our guide on the trek.
Is water provided and is there still water available at higher altitudes? Is it filtered/boiled? Readily available?
- Bottled water is easily available at the lodges and tea houses. You can buy bottled water at the cost of USD 2 at lower elevations to USD 4 to higher elevation per littler. You can also drink the normal tap or spring water if you bring the purifying aid with you.
What mode of transportation do you use?
- We used in Kathmandu all transport Car/ Van/Bus with A/C
What is the best season for this trekking?
- February, March, April, May,/ October, November, December are the best time to do Annapurna trek.
What is the weather and temperature like in trekking?
Spring - March / April / May / June
- During springtime, the average temperature is 17 degrees C with a maximum of 25 degrees C during sunny days and a minimum of -15 degrees C in the morning and at night for areas above 4000 meters.
July / August Through Mid-September is Monsoon Season
- The maximum temperature during the monsoon season averages 25 degrees C during sunny days with a minimum -15 degrees C in the morning and night at areas above 4000 meters. The average temperature tends to hover around a comfortable 18 degrees C.
Autumn - End of September / October / November
- The average temperature during the fall is 15 degrees C with a maximum temp of 20 degrees C during sunny days and a minimum of -10 degrees C in the morning and at night, for areas above 4000 meters altitude.
I m a Vegeterain, is that a Problem ?
- No problem at all because the lodges mostly serve the vegetarian meals. We always recommend our clients to eat vegetarian meals to avoid the food poisoning, eating heavy meals and non- vegetarian meals at the high altitude is not really safe for the stomach.
Do your guides have trekking guide certificates from the Hotel Management and Tourism Center? Have they received first aid training for high altitude?
- Yes, they have all received a 45-day training from the Hotel Management and Tourism Center in Nepal. The guides have also received high altitude first aid training from KEEP (Kathmandu Environmental Education Project). And NMA.
What safety measures are in place? What safety equipment do your guides carry with them on trek to deal with sickness/accidents?
- Our guides are well trained for the high altitude problems and first aid. They always carry the first aid kit bag during the trek. However we still recommend you to bring your personal first aid kit as well. All our guides carry the local mobile phones and SAT phones for the emergency.
Do you know about how many miles the trek is?
- Total distance of the entire trek is about 75 miles.
Do we book our own international flights to and from Nepal?
- Yes, you need to book your own International flights.
Can I charge my digital camera or other equipment’s on my trip?
- These facilities will be available in most of the places in your hotel reception by paying some service charges
Is there any communication while we are on trekking?
- There are telephones in some villages along the trekking routes from which you can make international calls. All our guides are equipped with the local mobile phone. You may wish to pass the number of our guide to your family for the callback or you can make a call from the guide’s mobile and pay him directly for the international call too.
Can I use credit cards in the places I visit in trekking?
- No In Trekking you need a cash. Please change the currency in local Nepali Rupees before you go to the mountains.
How much additional money do I need per day?
- It depends on your spending habits. Generally, in Kathmandu, you can allocate USD 10 to USD 15 for a lunch and a dinner. USD 15 to USD 18 per person a day will be enough to buy bottles of water, chocolates, pay for the hot shower and a few drinks during the trekking.
Do I need to tip my guide and porters? How much would that be?
- This is a difficult thing to gauge. we recommend you to spend minimum 10% of your total trip cost for tipping entire local staffs, the ratio of tipping guide and porter will be given to you at the pre-trip meeting in Kathmandu before starting the trek.
What opportunities will I have for shower along the trek?
- Our guide he arrange some guesthouse with hot shower. And in rest of the places, hotel water in bucket will be provided for shower; it would cost you extra about USD 3-4 per shower.
Is Imperial Nepl staff insured?
- Our company insures all our trekking staff members, including guides, cooks, Sherpas and porters.
Can I add extra days to my trekking trip?
- Along your trek we can add days at your request with additional costs to cover guides, porters, accommodation and food.
Do you use yaks/porters on the trek or do we carry all of our own gear?
- Whilst on the trek, our porter will take care of your luggage. All you need to carry is your small day bag for your personal belongings like camera, water bottle, sun cream etc only.
Will there be a place to store items/clothing not required for the trek?
- The hotel in Kathmandu does provide the free storage services. So you can leave all your items that are not required for the trekking at your hotel.
Can I obtain the visa for Nepal upon on arrival at the airport?
- YES, you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos.
- Jomsom Muktinath Trek
- Trip Grade:Leisure to Moderate
- Price From: US$850
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- of 15 Reviews
- Trip Grade:Easy
- Price From: US$900
- Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
- of 11 Reviews
- Trip Grade:Easy Trek
- Price From: US$650
Additional Information (Contact Us)
If you still have further questions regarding Panchase Trek , please feel free to Contact us. We will answer your every question shortly.