Trishuli River Rafting Day Tour Days
Charaudi to Kurinighat: Soon after breakfast, at about 7.30 am the bus leaves Kathmandu heading for Charaudi, the put-in point. After a 2 ½ hour drive, Charaudi is reached where a crowd of friendly local people eagerly wait to watch the proceedings. The sight of foreigners all geared up for rafting fascinates them. The crew prepares the rafts, after which all head towards the river for Safety Talk and lessons on how to use paddles. On the first day a number of Class I to Class III rapids are encountered. Ratings are all given on the international rating scale. Two hours down the river is a beach with strange shaped boulders that resemble sculptures and this is the lunch spot. Outdoor lunch by the river is always an enchanting experience. It also gives everyone a break from paddling and time to take in the scenery Paddling down after lunch, a large gorge is encountered, the Trishuli gorge, which is narrow and the walls very steep causing the river to accelerate through it. Naturally the rapids here are more ferocious and also more frequent. This is an exciting section and time to hold on tight.
We finally come across a rapid named after a very old , Jhoolunge Pul I( Suspensions bridge) . Looking up one can see a crowd of locals chattering with excitement as they watch the adventurous foreigners tackle the river on rubber boats. One thing to watch for along the riverside, are the geological formations that look intriguing. After finished your rafting take a transportations drive back to Kathmandu or pokhara.
- Ground Transportation as per the group size (One way tourist bus one way Local bus) or private car if upgraded
- Day Rafting with rafting life Jacket, Lunch
- River Permit for White Water Rafting in Trishuli River
- Necessary rafting equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc.)
- Safety Kayak
- Cost of Professional Rafting Guides and leadership, insurance
- First aid kid box
- Cost of Mineral Water, Cold drinks and alcoholic beverages; places are available to buy as per required
- Hotel Accommodations before and after rafting
- Emergency evacuation cost
- Personal Tips
Day Equipment Required for Rafting:
- Light T- shirt
- Swim Wear while on rafting
- Dry clothes to use after rafting, should have one fleece or Pullover
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Footwear / Sandals
Additional Information (Contact Us)
If you still have further questions regarding Trishuli River Rafting Day Tour , please feel free to Contact us. We will answer your every question shortly.